Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does someone make a small bag for the rear grab bar? I need something to hold a tow rope and a bottle of water. I've looked around but can't find one. There has to be something out there.

·
Registered
216 Posts
if this helps you could cut out some ply wood to the size you want the get some u- bolts and bolt it on to you grab bar to make a rack then dill spme holes or slits into the wood so you can hook some bunges to it. ill draw a picture if you want. B)

or you could justs go buy a six pack rack

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
well you could get a 6-pack rack and get a cooler, you could put drinks,tow rope,and maybe some other little stuff. a good company that makes a 6-pack rack is prm or ac. :D

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was hoping for a cool little soft pack that looks good. Maybe I could just rig up a fanny pack.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
how about a camelpak ? it holds a bunch of water and theres enough room for a tow rope.(why do you need a tow rope ? hondas never break down lol)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Malcolm Smith makes some bags for enduro type stuff. I just wear a camelback it just seems easier epecially when you go bike to bike. I carry a tow strap, spark plugs, wrench, camera in it easily.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where can I view some malcom smith stuff at?

The tow rope isn't for my Hondas it's for my buddies Yamahas :lol:

My buddy blew a head gasket on his banshee 20 miles deep in the woods. We had no rope

What model camel pack holds the camera and rope and stuff?

Thanks for the reply guys.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
there are a bunch of brands . but here are some ,camelbak, high sierra,and jando. these are just a few to name ,but camelbak is the best here IMO

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey I have a good idea for a small bag, and it works great for a "real" tool kit as well as a flat kit. As for water buy a Camel Back it is very handy to get a drink without stopping everytime. I will have a picture tomorrow of the bag suggestion that works for me. :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
camelpak whould be sweet but untill i get mine a small water bottle will fit under the seat on top of the owners manual area

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got a camel pak. I didn't think I would like it. But I love it. Holds my camera and some extras. After riding with it for just a little while I can't even tell it's on my back.

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Back packs work good to, i haul a lunch and all to work each day

1 - 13 of 13 Posts