Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kudos to the first person that can correctly identify this golden mountain? Did some trailriding with the in-laws and the whole family here are the results. This is probably the most dirty my wheeler has ever been, we got caught in a serious downpour, but it was fun as hell.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More

Kids and my wife floating the stream with the cousins and their mom. I was the picture taker...lol

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know what mountain it is or where it's at, but it looks nice wherever you are.[/b]
Yo Bueller, I'm trying to get out of a trip my wife has planned down to Parker to see her sister. If I can get out of it, I def want to hook up and do some riding with you guys. I'll keep ya posted. Maybe I can get sick or something......lol

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cmon, there has to be a local (Utahn) that knows. Here are some more pics.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
I don't know what mountain it is or where it's at, but it looks nice wherever you are.[/b]
Yo Bueller, I'm trying to get out of a trip my wife has planned down to Parker to see her sister. If I can get out of it, I def want to hook up and do some riding with you guys. I'll keep ya posted. Maybe I can get sick or something......lol
[/b]
Parker, Az? Theres great riding there man and a small dune, I think one LOL, but still good riding in the area. To bad its been 120 lately. If you get stuck there, Im just a hour away, but I still can do any riding :crybaby: .

You still going to flag for the horse races?

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[/b]
Parker, Az? Theres great riding there man and a small dune, I think one LOL, but still good riding in the area. To bad its been 120 lately. If you get stuck there, Im just a hour away, but I still can do any riding :crybaby: .

You still going to flag for the horse races?
[/b]
We went to the horse races on the 4th of July in Flag. Yah, Parker Az. My Bro. and Sis. in law just moved there about a year ago, it is a pretty nice community at about 5000ft elevation. If I do go down there we will be golfing down in the valley maybe, or maybe just golf in Parker, but us guys will be going golfing somewhere while the women sit and gab or shop. Maybe even head down to Ft. McDowell and play some poker. Can't really justify pulling the quads down there. If you golf, let me know, you could join us. I really don't want to go down though, I'd rather stay home and go to Coral Pink with Bueller and Vader.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I think that is big rock candy mountain down on the sevier river ?????

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yea i could of guessed but that's cheating since i know "gloveman" and he told me where he was going :p SMEE we need to go racing sometime i cant wait to get half hilled by ya :_specialED:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yea i could of guessed but that's cheating since i know "gloveman" and he told me where he was going :p SMEE we need to go racing sometime i cant wait to get half hilled by ya :_specialED:[/b]

That would be awesome, I think my bike should be done in the next couple weeks and if all goes well I will have it at the the hill :sweatingbullets: I am also hoping mx333 (skylar) has his bike ready that thing is going to be bad arse can't wait to see it run the hill :thumbsup:

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think that is big rock candy mountain down on the sevier river ?????[/b]
YESSSSS, We have a winner....LOL I knew a local would chime in soon. Pretty cool place huh? Hey Smee, have you ever done any trailriding on the Paiute trail? That is a must do if you live in Utah, people come from all over to hit that one. I want to see some more of it for sure.

BIG ROCK CANDY MOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
255 Posts
I think that is big rock candy mountain down on the sevier river ?????[/b]
YESSSSS, We have a winner....LOL I knew a local would chime in soon. Pretty cool place huh? Hey Smee, have you ever done any trailriding on the Paiute trail? That is a must do if you live in Utah, people come from all over to hit that one. I want to see some more of it for sure.

BIG ROCK CANDY MOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/b]

Yes I have been down on the paiute trail, I have family in richfield and monroe I love it down there, as a matter of fact I was fishing in paiute resiviore last week.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
We went to the horse races on the 4th of July in Flag. Yah, Parker Az. My Bro. and Sis. in law just moved there about a year ago, it is a pretty nice community at about 5000ft elevation. If I do go down there we will be golfing down in the valley maybe, or maybe just golf in Parker, but us guys will be going golfing somewhere while the women sit and gab or shop. Maybe even head down to Ft. McDowell and play some poker. Can't really justify pulling the quads down there. If you golf, let me know, you could join us. I really don't want to go down though, I'd rather stay home and go to Coral Pink with Bueller and Vader.[/b]
Are you sure you're talking about Parker? I didn't know there was anything around Parker that was 5000'. And Ft. McDowell is like 200 miles from Parker.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
I replied saying the same thing, but my puter f'ed up and didnt post it.

P mountian cant be more than 1500-2000 ft. max I think thats the highest point in parker and all there is, is a radio tower LOL

It kinda threw me cause just down river from parker is waht they call the valley which is full of farm land and I didnt think there was a golf course down there.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts

P mountian cant be more than 1500-2000 ft. max I think thats the highest point in parker and all there is, is a radio tower LOL

It kinda threw me cause just down river from parker is waht they call the valley which is full of farm land and I didnt think there was a golf course down there.[/b]
Sounds like he's describing Payson.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We went to the horse races on the 4th of July in Flag. Yah, Parker Az. My Bro. and Sis. in law just moved there about a year ago, it is a pretty nice community at about 5000ft elevation. If I do go down there we will be golfing down in the valley maybe, or maybe just golf in Parker, but us guys will be going golfing somewhere while the women sit and gab or shop. Maybe even head down to Ft. McDowell and play some poker. Can't really justify pulling the quads down there. If you golf, let me know, you could join us. I really don't want to go down though, I'd rather stay home and go to Coral Pink with Bueller and Vader.[/b]
Are you sure you're talking about Parker? I didn't know there was anything around Parker that was 5000'. And Ft. McDowell is like 200 miles from Parker.
[/b]
Right On. I always get the name wrong, it's Payson. Yah, Ft. McDowell is right down the road from Payson. They named their little boy Parker, so for me that seems to be the name that sticks...lol We played a nice golf course right next to Ft. McDowell the last time I was down there. Yah, that's quite a drop from Payson down to the Ft McDowell, Scotsdale area, kind of like here. We are at 5600ft here in Cedar, but in 30-40 min near St George, Sand Hollow area you are at about 2200ft

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

It kinda threw me cause just down river from parker is waht they call the valley which is full of farm land and I didnt think there was a golf course down there.[/b]
Sounds like he's describing Payson.
[/b]
LOL Thanks for keeping me in check, glad you knew what I meant all along..haha I have been to Peoria too. We took in some pre-season Big League games out there. It was great, Turf Paradise during the day, Major League Baseball in the evening.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts