Honda TRX 450R banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Last Sunday:surprise:

Still trying out different sprockets, thats explains the shitty shifting.

**** dude that was some serious mud,I'm surprised you didn't duct tape the front of your quad like all Xc racers do here? Hopefully you didn't overheat.i saw a lot of pusssies pull off the track because it was too muddy but not you great job!!

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
I think it is, I did some googling and it looks like this kit came with a Cylinder , Head, mapping and titanium exhaust.

I dont know if i only have the head, or both cylinder and the head.

That's so funny to think there still around! back when Honda rolled out the 81 and 82 atc 250r's, Honda had a 300cc big bore top end they sold over the counter, well mugen went one better and came up with the MUGEN360 KIT for them! funny looking back now:eek:oh4:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
**** dude that was some serious mud,I'm surprised you didn't duct tape the front of your quad like all Xc racers do here? Hopefully you didn't overheat.i saw a lot of pusssies pull off the track because it was too muddy but not you great job!!
Well, I expected the route was way better then it was on video. The weather was dry and sunny the past few weeks, until saturday night some heavy rain fell down causing the mud...sadly
I only made one lap/route then we went back home, trying to save the engine and bearings etc and i think that was a good decision! down side was that it was a 4 hour drive total for only 37 minutes:crying:

But it was fun for ones to race trough the mud.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
That's so funny to think there still around! back when Honda rolled out the 81 and 82 atc 250r's, Honda had a 300cc big bore top end they sold over the counter, well mugen went one better and came up with the MUGEN360 KIT for them! funny looking back now:eek:oh4:

That's way before i was born haha. good history lesson though sounds like they were beast back in the day!
I wish this bike still had the 490!!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Last saturday, great track and weather conditions!

@28:00 i had a good race with a KTM 525.

Great footage/weather bud! Looks like your new quad is helpin to take you to the next level.your nick name should be "sniper" because your always picking other riders off! I'll be in Germany for Christmas,I love Europe/people/culture/architecture & especially the food,thx again for sharing!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Great footage/weather bud! Looks like your new quad is helpin to take you to the next level.your nick name should be "sniper" because your always picking other riders off! I'll be in Germany for Christmas,I love Europe/people/culture/architecture & especially the food,thx again for sharing!

Yes weather was great, its getting pretty could now, so it wont last long sadly!
I have to admit that the riders you see in the video are mostly recreational riders who dont really participate for the high speeds, mostly just to chill with friends and stop here and there and watch other riders:wink2: i just like the speed i guess.
Have fun in Germany sounds like fun, big place to be and they have great places to ride!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts