Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my carbon yoshimura exhaust it's an old picture but its shows it. I got it for only $440.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
thats purty..

How do you like it?

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
That is one VERY NICE pipe.... good pick man....

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
First off with the spark arrestor off it is hella loud and it has way more power than before and with the pro design pro flow kit it helps the noise and power.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
nice pipe !!! yoshimura does very good on thier pipes. B)

·
Registered
314 Posts
That pipe looks WAYYYYYY SICK!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Originally posted by hondaman_450r@Jul 29 2004, 08:12 PM
First off with the spark arrestor off it is hella loud and it has way more power than before and with the pro design pro flow kit it helps the noise and power.
When you say way more power. Are you talking about compared to stock? Or the yosh with spark arrestor out compared to in?

What's a pro design flow kit?

I saw my first Yosh today on a 450r. Talked to the guy he said it was the full system with a jet kit rest was stock. His Quad got up and flew. But holy!!! was it loud.

I love my Yosh on my CBR good pipes.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When I put the pipe on the 450r, it woke the damn thing up all around, not just bottom or top or midrange. The pro flow kit comes with a bigger k&n air filter and a billet insert to help better air flow with the k&n on it. It also comes with a outerwear for the filter.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Hondman. You said with the spark arrestor off it is loud. Does the arrestor on the Yosh have a silencing tube also or something? Notice in change in performance with it in or out?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I didn't notice any change in power on the thing with the spark arrestor out. Yoshimura has three spark arrestor inserts stock, 96db and 93db for the style riding that you do.

Heres a picture of the two

·
Registered
350 Posts
That's sweet. Yosh always has thier act together. Which arrestor do you use and what Db would you quess the stock one to be at?

Thanks for all your help.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I don't use a spark arrestor but the spark arrestor that comes in the pipe only does its job by not letting out any sparks because all it is is a removable screen.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Did they give a db rating for what what comes with it? @ of the local tracks went to a max db rules for this year. 98 or 100. Sorry for busting your chops just want to make sure I order the right stuff.

Have you rode in any muddy or rough stuff yet? I was wondering how the carbon fiber would hold up.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think it hits the limit Nothing came with the pipe showing the db level but it did come with dyno sheets. The carbon fiber has held up great for now and I ride in hard pact and sand and all it does is get dirty and on wipe and it's clean.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts