Registered
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And the last one lol

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, and the second pic the table top is a i do believe i 75 footer, i was only brave enough to do half, cuz i dunnuo if u can see the step down jump or not, but u need to clear it and then torque it to make the gad, prolly have to hit it bottom fourth i was hittin it in low 2nd there and i was talking to a 2 wheeler ho makes it in thrid on the crf 250, and the last pic is the same jump.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by Trx450Ryan@Sep 9 2004, 06:31 PM
Thanks, and the second pic the table top is a i do believe i 75 footer, i was only brave enough to do half, cuz i dunnuo if u can see the step down jump or not, but u need to clear it and then torque it to make the gad, prolly have to hit it bottom fourth i was hittin it in low 2nd there and i was talking to a 2 wheeler ho makes it in thrid on the crf 250, and the last pic is the same jump.
Cool, that looks like a fun track! :D

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea its a great track, its in rodney, past chatham a bit, for those of u who know where it is, its a long track tho, but real nice, that was my first time there and i cant wait to go back :D

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kay

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
I Does look sweet. I Love long tracks. that way your not as repetitive on jumps and stuff. well nice pics man! THanks for sharin em

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by Trx450Ryan@Sep 17 2004, 08:16 AM
kay
Now that's how you're suppose to hit a jump!! Nice picture dude!! Catching air is about the funniest thing to do and when you pull off a jump like that. There's nothing like it!! :D

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by Rico'450R+Sep 17 2004, 09:45 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Trx450Ryan
@Sep 17 2004, 08:16 AM
kay
Now that's how you're suppose to hit a jump!! Nice picture dude!! Catching air is about the funniest thing to do and when you pull off a jump like that. There's nothing like it!! :D [/b]
thats no Sh!t! :lol:

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
K sorry to jinks you guys, but me doing the hole table os photo shoped, i did it at skewl to show my dad wat id look like, and that ended being the only way to get it home lol, but yea, that is eventualy my goal, srry didnt think anyone would see it by the time i got home, since no one had reailly been in it, but any ways, i gotta let u guys no, cuz i dont like to lie, any who, on the subject of the dmc, its an excellent pipe, good power gains, and it raors, im happy with it, fits well too. When i get real pics and if i got the balls enough to hit that jump ill do it. And post um up, mind u thats my first photoshop chop lol.

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
That's the way to show your American pride :D Nice, clean R man B) BTW Ryan ... nice job for your first ever photoshop chop B)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts