Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one else have more than ONE RED RIDE?

One for the street!

Don't let anyone tell you old men are slow..........

·
Registered
321 Posts
sweet both will fly past 100 right!!! j/k but nice rides. have fun with them. and remember speed kills... but it gets u there faster!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got another theory:

You don't quit doing things because you get old,

you get old because you quit doing things.

I turned 50 in March, and I still drag my knee in the corners.........

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Cool! Thats good to hear Bob. Most guys your age around here are lazy and don't do anything but drink beer! :lol:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey RRideRR, nice rides. Is that an ATC70? My 8 year old and I are going to try to find one this fall and do a project rebuild. We've seen a couple tricked out, and we're gonna do the same. What year is that one?

Later...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't forget Einstein's Theory ...

"As you approach the speed of light - time slows down"

I like that!

Cheers,
Bob

·
Registered
321 Posts
that's y things seem to get slower when I am riding my waverunner. never thought of it that wat. GOOD STUFF!

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Yeah i think i like that 3 wheeler best of all .... i used to have one and it got stolen when i was like 8 and then i got a Blaster and so on and so on......

Is that a CBR 600? i

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The sport bike is a 2004 600RR,
and the camp bike is a 1984 ATC70.

I originally bought the 70 for my grand daughter to learn to ride when she was 3 years old. She's five now and has moved on to a piped, jetted and K&N equiped Zuki 80 sport quad. She screams on that little monster, talk about a redhead with an attitude!

And fearless to boot!

·
Registered
218 Posts
I was buying that exact same bike last night! I was gonna be paying $6500 for it. We had already done the paperwork, handed over the money and all, then the bike's battery died! So I got my money back and decided to look for another one!

·
Registered
5,964 Posts

The Rincon with big tires (kinda hidden) is my dad's, the other Rincon is my uncle's, the 300ex belongs to my cousin Brendon and the 450R belongs to my cousin Cole (my 450R is right outside the garage)!! That is a lotta red, that damn KFX (my bro's) is hiding in the corner because the Honda's made fun of it for not being reliable

Oh yea, the Kawi Bayou 220 is confused because it has been flipped many times, so because its red it thinks it is a Honda :wacko:

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
alot of red kid. you dont really have reliability problems out of those 2 Kawi's do you?.....all mine have been very reliable...I love Kawi's....Just curious if youve had trouble out of them...all mine have been like a rock....cant say that about any of my x yamahas unfortunatly...

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Originally posted by TRX450rlude@Jun 22 2004, 02:35 PM
alot of red kid. you dont really have reliability problems out of those 2 Kawi's do you?.....all mine have been very reliable...I love Kawi's....Just curious if youve had trouble out of them...all mine have been like a rock....cant say that about any of my x yamahas unfortunatly...
The Bayou is indestructable! That thing has been to hell and back. However, the Kawi has had a leaking oil tank and after my brother rolled it (nothing major AT ALL--he was going slow) the subframe was way outta whack. Also, out of 6 of our friends with Z's/KFX's, my bro is the only one that hasnt bent his axle....yet <_<

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by TrX450rKiD+Jun 22 2004, 01:38 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-TRX450rlude
@Jun 22 2004, 02:35 PM
The Bayou is indestructable! That thing has been to hell and back. However, the Kawi has had a leaking oil tank and after my brother rolled it (nothing major AT ALL--he was going slow) the subframe was way outta whack. Also, out of 6 of our friends with Z's/KFX's, my bro is the only one that hasnt bent his axle....yet <_< [/b]
yeah the first batch had bad axles...and the frames arent the best, but other then that I havent had any problems...Im taking about the KFX/Z/DVX 400....my KFX700, 2 z400, kx65 and KXF250 Mojave were all indistructable.....never had any issues with them......

·
Registered
218 Posts
Yeah I bent the axle on my Z400 after about a month! I will give it credit though, it took a pretty good whack when it did bend. As far as the subframe, I have rolled,flipped, crashed my Z quite a few times and never bent the subframe at all. As far as the frame though it finally broke after a whole series of racing(I don't think the crashes helped!LOL). I've never had a reliability problem with the engine or any of the coling/lubricating systems though.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Here are acouple pics of my other ride, although it isn't red!

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
durabluz400, I love red. But, that Suzuki is bad @ss. I would take any of the crocht rockets made today. That is except for the yamahopper. Just don't like blue, or maybe just yama! :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts