Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres my new daily driver, do you guys like it?

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
She's a little rough on gas but its worth it I think!

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I offered the guy 6,000 dollars cash and he took it, do you think I got a good deal? This car is now a classic.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I love the custom paint job!!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Pull your quad to Haspin on that, and you'll be pimpin! You'll definately get an offer over $8K for it there. :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
That thing is awesome. I had an old nova that i always wanted to do a swap to make it 4x4. You got that thing all shined up you can see the gleam on the bumper. Man I bet that guy is mad he got ripped off selling that thing. What is under the body is is a s10 or ranger or something?

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm just kidding this turd isn't mine, I seen it in the way to haspin acres a couple of weeks ago and snap a couple of pics. BTW, I think its an old blazer frame.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I was hoping that was a joke. lol. 6k. Judging by the way the grass has been mowed around it, I don't think it has been anyones daily driver for quite a while.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by lukester720@Sep 9 2004, 07:38 PM
I offered the guy 60,000 dollars cash and he took it, do you think I got a good deal? This car is now a classic.
$60,000 Are you sure you got your money's worth!!! :lol:

I have some swamp land in Florida, Interested!!!!

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Rico'450R@Sep 14 2004, 07:04 PM
Sure, mabey I can trade you some more high performance 450r parts so you can outrun a HRC equipt 450r! :D

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by lukester720+Sep 14 2004, 07:26 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Rico'450R
@Sep 14 2004, 07:04 PM

Sure, mabey I can trade you some more high performance 450r parts so you can outrun a HRC equipt 450r! :D [/b]
I have a carb for sale. Just think, then nobody will have a two carb setup!!! :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts