Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my license on the 7th of july and have been looking for a good deal. I ended up w/ this 2003 Ford F150 lariat FX4. Its the extended cab short bed( I was told) I think its a standard. It has a cover on it too. Not sure if i like it?? The cover that is....

Also before everyone starts that you must be spoiled crap.....i have payed for my 450 and the mods, and all of this pickup. It is over half payed off in a couple days and should be all payed off by the end of the summer.

No i dont get a huge allowance, never gotten one, ever. I work hard. My parents loaned me the money to buy it but i still have to pay for all of the gas and insurance....im scared to fill it up!

Does anybody have a similar pickup? How does it do for mileage? Im hoping to get 13.

Oh and its got 43,000 miles and its in immaculate condition. Got it from a BMW dealer so i think it was a grandpas rig. Looks new inside and out.

-Kip

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
Very nice ride I must say... much nicer than my first piece of crap car.

You might not like the gas mileage though even if you do get over 13mpg.

·
Registered
587 Posts
nice looking truck. I can tell you right now it'll get around 13-15ish.... which is really sad (for me) I got a ranger with the 4.0 v6 and am lucky to get 15mpg when I could have gotten a full size (f-150 with a 5spd trans) for the same price as my step side ranger :mad2: dad figured the ranger would get better gas mileage though... oh well.... nice find though, clean looking truck!

·
Registered
889 Posts
God i wish i lived in Oregon. i would have my license 1 year and a half ago. i got half a year more till im 18 tho. i got my Car its my backyard coverd n crap its a honda Civic Vtec Black looks nice. YOur truck is nice to! Lucky you!! i cant stand living in CA

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
lose the cover, load up the r, then show us some more pics please.

looks good though even without the r in it.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
God i wish i lived in Oregon. i would have my license 1 year and a half ago. i got half a year more till im 18 tho. i got my Car its my backyard coverd n crap its a honda Civic Vtec Black looks nice. YOur truck is nice to! Lucky you!! i cant stand living in CA[/b]
fool, what are u talking about. u can get a permit at 15.5 yrs old and license at 16, just gotta "drive with a parent" but who does?

·
Registered
889 Posts
God i wish i lived in Oregon. i would have my license 1 year and a half ago. i got half a year more till im 18 tho. i got my Car its my backyard coverd n crap its a honda Civic Vtec Black looks nice. YOur truck is nice to! Lucky you!! i cant stand living in CA[/b]
fool, what are u talking about. u can get a permit at 15.5 yrs old and license at 16, just gotta "drive with a parent" but who does?
[/b]
there more too it....................................................... ur like 31 its changed...

lmao jk

yes i know but have to pay like 300 bucks for driving school than waitlike 8 months for behind the wheel but i was in new york at the age of 15-16 and came back with my parents at 17.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts