Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys a few days ago I went and got an absolutely AMAZING deal on this 2007 450r! It has honestly only about 2 short rides on it. This thing is absolutely MINT. It has an hmf exhaust, hrc cam, aluminum airbox/pro design intake, edelbrock carb, quadtech seat, GT thunder shocks all around ac bumper, nerfs, kill switch. There other things I cant think of...ummm brand new holeshots + 2 more new front holeshots and slightly used razr 2's. All of this plus a million stock pieces, 3 oil filters, 2 sets of streamline brakes and a few other misc. things. and when I say mint this thing is nearly showroom condition. This thing absolutely rips!!! Its got tons of torque and just doesnt stop pulling. Sorry for all the rambling but I'm just excited haha. What do ya'll think? Oh and its not shined up or polished at all in these pics, so they dont really do much justice. The only thing I dont like about it is the tire sizes =( it has 23's up front and 21's in the back. They are both one size too big and would look much better with 20's/22's...ugh. I really wana get some new parts though to add to the "look". I wana get a vented hood, steering stabalizer handlebars/clamps, graphics, asv shorty levers, brake rezzy and throttle cover caps, tt vapor or vector computer, and a few other misc things. btw check my thread in the for sale section, trade aftermarket parts for my ps3 =]. Glad to finally be a part of the "450r family" :thumbup:

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
looks awesome man, do you haev the stock carb? if so you should DEFINATLY put it back on!! that edelbrok is about as good as lawnmower carb lol

congrats and welcome to the community!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks awesome man, do you haev the stock carb? if so you should DEFINATLY put it back on!! that edelbrok is about as good as lawnmower carb lol

congrats and welcome to the community!![/b]

No thats the one and only stock part I didnt get...Yea I had an edel on my z400 and hated it. But so far this one is working decent...Altough it does stumble at about 1/4 throttle, you cant really feel it but you can hear it. Im just kinda nervous about messing with it cause I have bad luck at tuning on edels...

·
Registered
11,022 Posts

congrats and welcome to the community!![/b]

No thats the one and only stock part I didnt get...Yea I had an edel on my z400 and hated it. But so far this one is working decent...Altough it does stumble at about 1/4 throttle, you cant really feel it but you can hear it. Im just kinda nervous about messing with it cause I have bad luck at tuning on edels...
[/b]

i dont think its you having bad luck on tuning them i think its the edels themselves that are bad luck for everyone lmao,

but if its working no point in fixing it!! but all that matters is its a honda!! good luck and ride safe

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
nice bike and welcome to the site

·
450R Rider
1,225 Posts
sweet ride you got there!, just curious but are your front tires on backwards? because mine are going the other way?? or mabye mine are on backwards?

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
sweet ride you got there!, just curious but are your front tires on backwards? because mine are going the other way?? or mabye mine are on backwards?[/b]
you can run them either way accoeding to itp! there is no direction

·
Registered
911 Posts
Nice ride and welcome to the site. Just so you know, the bike has more than just a couple rides, you cant wear the paint off of a clutch cover in just two short rides. I'm not knocking you or your bike, so don't take that comment wrong, I'm just stating the obvious.

G

·
Nice ride and welcome to the site. Just so you know, the bike has more than just a couple rides, you cant wear the paint off of a clutch cover in just two short rides. I'm not knocking you or your bike, so don't take that comment wrong, I'm just stating the obvious.[/b]
ya it does look good but also the paint on the wheels doesnt wear off quickly either

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the compliments guys! And I know its not actually showroom condition but it still has low hours on it, low enough for me anyways :thumbup:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Nice ride - looks brand new..... great choice, ya going to luv it..

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nice bike and welcome to the addiction[/b]
Addiction is an understatement! I could give you a huge list of parts I want/am going to buy in the near future.

Nice ride - looks brand new..... great choice, ya going to luv it..[/b]
Thanks! Im really happy I got the honda instead of the zuki and yammy I was thinking of getting.

·
Registered
237 Posts
get ya a stock carb and order the POWER NOW PLUS system from scary fast and get there POWER SHOT accerator pump cover too... got it for a buddys and it gits with it!

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
get ya a stock carb and order the POWER NOW PLUS system from scary fast and get there POWER SHOT accerator pump cover too... got it for a buddys and it gits with it![/b]

that thing has been proven to lose power on a dyno for what its worth, i think boring the carb would be cheaper and a far better investment

1 - 16 of 16 Posts