Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my stuff back from powder today gunna start putting it back together in the next few days to a week

Black frame Red Subframe

Miscellanous parts

Red plastics , chrome swingarm, black n red a-arms my black EKO stem and bars

My hood thats going on it

Pictures kinda messed up a little bit,

im also thinking black wheels but im not sure now i need something polished/chrome to kinda tie it together, the swingarm looks great against the red n black, id like something polished on the front aswell but dont wanna bumper

Let me know what ya think and ill keep it posted as it gets done

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
very nice cant wait to see the finished product!!! i think some hiper CF1 non beadlocks are what you should get, i love the look of the bolts and black wheels

·
Registered
566 Posts
looks good! I think chrome rims would go nicely.

...in that second to last pic, is that a gas powered fan in the background? lol

·
Registered
566 Posts
oh lmao, it looks like one of my friends fans for his garage (only electric), That would be some ghetto shiz to have a gas powered one! haha, different type of blower though

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Lookin real good Jim! That's a killer red!

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks mark, when i picked it up i wasnt sure i really liked it , but when i got it home and set other parts up beside it like the swingarm and stuff, i was pretty happy, i just wanna rie it now..lol

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
what is kbr doing to your motor????

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I here ya on the money, its insane the amount of money you can drop..

Norcal, yeah its going pretty well, all I gotta do Is reassemble the frame n stuff, motor my guess is about a week or 2 out, KBR is just waiting for the crank n cylinder to get shipped back to them

KBR is doing a custom stroked, 100mm bore, 14.1- 533

1 - 20 of 105 Posts