·
TRX450R
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
335 Posts
that is cool... I can not wait until mine gets older[/b]
WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!! DON'T SAY THAT!!!! Right now my almost 13yr old step-daughter is sleeping on the couch..... was FLAMING mad that I had the "nerve" to wake her up at 10am and ask her if she wanted 2 go riding, since she has all but lost interest in it. Then after she flipped out, she asked me if I would take her shopping.....I'm like...."ya right". I'd rather light my [email protected] on fire and put them out with grinder sparks. I was going 2 post some pics of her on her quad this past spring.....like, the last time she rode it. And maybe one of her still sleeping on the couch....lol.....BUT....(surprise) I CAN'T FIND THE USB CABLE TO FIT MY @%$#'N CAMERA.....cause the "Princess" has taken complete control of MY computer and has no regard for anything that dosn't belong to her and my cable was probably in her way. SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.....ENJOY THEM NOW...WHILE THEY ARE YOUNGER.......

Oh....hey....that was a great vid tho. Your 8yr old is waaaaay faster than "my" 13yr old......couches don't move

·
TRX450R
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That is 03 TRX90 but put in a 125 motor...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts