Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My ride (just bathed) after a weekend of thrashing.

·
Registered
733 Posts
awesome quad diesel! those nerfs are the best. i need some wheels like yours.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, they have plenty of bite on a dirt mx track, just like my buddy's Holeshot MXs (on his YFZ) that we got on the same day. We've ridden an equal amount of time at the same facility on our machines, and he's had to rotate his Holeshots because the knobs were half worn away, while mine still have pretty much the block corner that they had since day one. Wear comparison from the same amount of riding, mine still have 95% of the tread left, while he has about 60% left. I'd buy them again.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Yoshimura pipe made quite a difference. I originally jetted it when I took off my airbox lid, and took out the spark arrester. I jetted right up to what DynoJet recommended for a free flowing aftermarket exhaust. Felt kinda held back, but when I did the pipe, it just plain came alive. Now it's just a nasty beast. Definitely faster than my Polaris Predator was (Big Gun Exhaust, jetting, Rath intake).

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

They want to be just like dad.

·
Registered
13 Posts
nice R man... im thinkin bout the same tire-wheel combo when my stockers wear out...

·
Registered
587 Posts
Nice. Thats one think i like about hondas, once you get them completely engulfed in mud, you wash them off and they seem to look just like they were when you get them, (sounds a little sketchy), what im trying to say is, they seem to clean better than other quads, idk, maybe im crazy, or its just a little late here (4:00 am)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts