Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a pic of my 450r. Mods that are soon to come are tires, nerfs, maier hood (on its way right now), full exhaust or a-arms. The mods that i have on it right now are in my sig.

·
Registered
529 Posts
hey roughrider, can you post a side picture, I want to see what the hypers look like with black rings, I'm thinking about getting them. Thanks

·
Registered
321 Posts
nice bike man it looks really sweeeet.:)

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks!

I was going to go with the integrated hubs for the rear but found a good deal on ebay for them. They have both the yamaha and honda bolt patterns on the rear.

Im not much of a racer, just cuz theres not much of that here in the U.P. of michigan. But there is a mx track about an hour away and usually little races every friday. Theres a bigger race on june 12,13 that im gonna try out, ill have nerfs on for sure before that. Id like to have a new exhaust on before that too, we'll see.

Its easy to switch out tires with beadlocks so i said what the hell ill leave the stockers on for awhile. The stock tires actually work better than razrs on the sandy trail conditions that i ride on so im not sure which tires im gonna buy, maybe kenda klaws??

Heres a pic of my old bomb DS that i sold for my R. It ran pretty good just alittle to heavy for me, i weigh only 155, kinda hard to muscle around.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Thats a beauitful R Roughrider. Glad you came over here since you go to atvconnection too. Thats a nice DS too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts