Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

this is an actual ALBA action banshee.
it came in a crate from alba on a flat bed truck.
coolhead w/ 18cc domes
procircuit pipes
v force reeds
jetted
k&n airfliter
and about 850 bucks in billet.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by Schmitthead@Mar 17 2004, 11:54 AM
we havent raced yet believe it or not. we have only had them at the track.
Did I hear that right...you didnt race because you are always at the race track.....Ahhhh :huh: :huh: :huh: !!!!!!!

I think you havent raced yet because you both are worried about the outcome...I know I would be.... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
^^^We all know who would win..especially with Tom on board :D

All the YFZ rider would see is a little red spec in front of him and then he would see Tom's shiney swingarm (how's that commin?) as he came in closer

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by TrX450rKiD@Mar 18 2004, 07:36 PM
^^^We all know who would win..especially with Tom on board :D

All the YFZ rider would see is a little red spec in front of him and then he would see Tom's shiney swingarm (how's that commin?) as he came in closer
:lol: :lol: :lol: ..thats good...I like the shiny swing arm thing....but I think it would be alot closer then that.....with Tom in the lead of course.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I dont know fellas, that trx is hauling about 40 more pounds around than my yfz is.
(aimed at Tom)

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by M3zy6@Mar 18 2004, 10:57 PM
I dont know fellas, that trx is hauling about 40 more pounds around than my yfz is. 
(aimed at Tom)
really...what did you do :huh:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i weigh 200#'s, thats what he means. I guess my wording could of been diffrent, but we were on a closed mx track, and me and dave just go out there to get air basically. If we had a long straight we definately would of raced. but dave ate my ass when i was on the banshee!!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
well now that we're slinging mud, every time we've raced yfz vs trx the yfz has won, didnt want to go there but Tom had to start. B)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts