Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

got it July 3rd it was still sitting in the crate since they got it. i swapped over my wheels, tires, and bumper.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys i love it. my first bike that im paying for too. Sandshot.... sorry bro but the only way im getting rid of this is if the IRS trys to get it... and good luck getting past my 12 gage lol. But ill try to get more pics today after i get done mowing my yard and stuff. Ive got a box full of $250 parts waiting to be put on after i order my DASA exhaust

oh yea... i tied for 4th place with 2 other guys on 450R HQ quads of the month... sucks lol

·
Registered
277 Posts
damn that is a nice quad. I like the blue flame work on the hood of the 08's.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn that is a nice quad. I like the blue flame work on the hood of the 08's.[/b]
haha yea its just a big sticker put over the whole hood

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

there ya go guys look and drool lol i threw in a couple of my S-10 too

why there small idk i have the upload size maxed on photobucket

·
Registered
62 Posts
NICE RIDES -

GOTTA LOVE THE 08 SKINS.

man thats a super sweet Xtreme, my son had one....... they are cool trucks, looks like you got yours pretty tricked out - nice job

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks bro i got the S-10 in the middle of june cause my old 66 Ford was killing me on gas... i just got the wheels on last week and ive got a system going in, along with sport mirrors, and the rear roll pans. Its got a cold air intake on it which helped it out in the HP a bit and now im just waiting to do my exhaust... im already looking for a turbo too so if anyone has a good turbo that would be perfect for a 2.2L 4 banger let me know! lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts