Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have you guys seen this on the hrca clubhouse on honda.com you will see the september 8th date for the late 05 honda's.if you guys noticed the 400ex and 450,500 foreman is not included in hondas lineup.rumor has it they have redone the 400ex,with reverse new plastic,new suspension. i have no clue what they done to the foremans,i just got the new issue of dirtwheels and they are talking about the 650r being in the lineup i cant see that happening but who knows. i know this is off subject to the 450r but if honda made an atv that wouldnt even run i would push it with my r

·
Registered
100 Posts
i knew honda would release some better utilities right when my dad ordered a grizzly... i even told him it would happen.

·
Registered
63 Posts
the 05 trx450r is out already...the 05 foreman and 05 400ex arnt and it could also mean that they arnt making them anymore.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
The Foreman I could see being replaced, but the 400ex makes honda to much money. It's r&d has long been paid off so a revamp may be whats coming. If so they will sell tones.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
ya i herd the 400ex was not goin to be made and the 300exs r orange

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i cant see them dropping the 400ex when it is probally the best selling sportquad ever made.when they came out there was long waiting lists for 2 years everone wanted them

·
Registered
56 Posts
No offence guys, but heresay is just that ... How about some credible resources or names rather than "I heard" or "My cousin's-brother's-nephew's-late uncle's-graveyard neighbor's ..." BS.

That type of stuff makes for boring conversation. :(

·
Registered
321 Posts
sorry but I just checked and the 400 is still on the site and it doesn't appear to have changed????

·
Registered
242 Posts
Originally posted by PICKLES@Sep 7 2004, 06:52 PM
sorry but I just checked and the 400 is still on the site and it doesn't appear to have changed????
if u payed attention u would notice that there is an 05 and 04 model listed for every quad except the 400ex whick only has an 04 year listed

which leads to the belief of the model being droped or revamped

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
In a thread from a few months back, Gabe told us that the 400ex is going under a few big changes, and he definately has his reliable sources. I'm willing to bet on the 400ex to continue its production, and most likely with reverse and a couple other goodies :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts