Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my RPM Dominator last week, thanks to woodwardspecilties for getting it to me quickly. Raced on Saturday, had a good day won both my motos and gained 14 points on the series leader, not enough to win the series, but a good day none the less, but I did bend my brand new RPM, I couldn't believe it, a few of the pro riders came over and checked it out and couldn't believe it either. Oh well my season is over, and my replacement Durablue should be here today or tomorrow, so I can swap them out and get my RPM fixed.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I bent mine a couple of months too. I am sending it back to them so they can straighten it. shouldnt be a prob.

·
Premium Member
3,402 Posts
What, the indestructable RPM was bent?
It seems to be happening alot lately, or at least there are alot more of them getting sold lately.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Was it a dominator or dominator II The dII's are alot stronger, Everyone has been having troubble with getting good steal latley, I've gone through 3 LSR's in about 4 weeks. Big thanks to Keith Little and the LSR crew for having fresh axles for me at the races.

·
Registered
391 Posts
For the $$$ these MFG's charge for their axles you'd think their R&D dept. would do everything possible to insure that these types of problems don't exist. Escpecially as often as they seem to be happening. Even with the cost of steel and lack of materials this still shouldn't be happening. :lol: :(

·
Registered
986 Posts
i don't know much about them but i have seen several of the Team Industries ( i think that's it) Firestick axel and they look pretty tight but then again i don't know much about them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts