Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
fog's latest creation??? lol i'll try and make it, i really need to ride my bike with my new paddles and fix the bog

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Younguys officially suck. I'm stuck up here working 7 days a week and you guys get to go ridin. I hope when i get back you take out some of those monsters at least one more time travis. I'd love to see em run.

Ross how's the bike comin. still game for the new addtions to the motor when i get back?

·
Registered
566 Posts
Younguys officially suck. I'm stuck up here working 7 days a week and you guys get to go ridin. I hope when i get back you take out some of those monsters at least one more time travis. I'd love to see em run.

Ross how's the bike comin. still game for the new addtions to the motor when i get back?[/b]
yup need one more pay check and im gonna be havin some stuff show up at my door. Buying me a new quiet drag pipe :bleh: from travis this weekend maybe. Got my new paddles (look in pic section). and might have enough for a swinger :)

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
How bout thew cylinder and piston? I assume you don't need my help with the stuff mentioned above.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Becasue we now from last time your gonna neede more than just a pipe and swinger to out run me. By the way I've been workin on another free mod I don't think you cann afford much of.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Good night guys. have fun sunday. I'll have to get together with you all when i get back even if it's snowing. I know i can at least drag Ross out. He raring for another chance to line up against mine. I think it's time for me to get some paddles. Ask Ross about the runs on damn near slicks on my bike. :thumbup:

·
Registered
566 Posts
Good night guys. have fun sunday. I'll have to get together with you all when i get back even if it's snowing. I know i can at least drag Ross out. He raring for another chance to line up against mine. I think it's time for me to get some paddles. Ask Ross about the runs on damn near slicks on my bike. :thumbup:[/b]
lol yup damn you :banghead:

Yeah 501 will be in the works in the next few weeks

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Good night guys. have fun sunday. I'll have to get together with you all when i get back even if it's snowing. I know i can at least drag Ross out. He raring for another chance to line up against mine. I think it's time for me to get some paddles. Ask Ross about the runs on damn near slicks on my bike. :thumbup:[/b]
lol yup damn you :banghead:

Yeah 501 will be in the works in the next few weeks
[/b]
Don't go beatin your self up. I might have to step it up a notch if you pull out a 501.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
unfortanatley I won't be but Next time hopefully.

·
Registered
566 Posts
i had a great time, thanks for the pipe Travis! Bolted it up tonight and it fits great and sounds good! Hopefully we can meet up again

1 - 20 of 21 Posts