Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a little video I threw together of the 1/8th mile ashphalt drags I went to....it was a serious pain in the butt to get on my computer and the quality stinks due to a crappy video camera....but it'll have to do.

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
Nice man!... it must have been a blast.

There seem to be some fast 4x4's racing that day.... I wouldn't have thought they would be so quick.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah...great fun.
.....they were the two that beat out all other 4x4s in their open class...including renegade/outlander 800s and other big bore/stroked machines.I think one of them is a 912cc Kawi...not sure what was in the other one...but they hauled a*s for sure.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is a pic of a couple of them fast 4x4s....them things must be a heck of a lot of fun out in the trails.

If you ever do see either of them out on the trails and they challenge you to a short race on dirt....just say NO.:thumbup:

·
450R XC Rider
2,793 Posts
Nice vid. That looks like a lot of fun. Those are some fast 4x4's.

·
Registered
237 Posts
youve got a fast quad yourself :thumbsup:

·
Registered
683 Posts
Here is a little video I threw together of the 1/8th mile ashphalt drags I went to....it was a serious pain in the butt to get on my computer and the quality stinks due to a crappy video camera....but it'll have to do.

YouTube - Miramichi 1/8th mile ashphalt ATV Drag racing 2010
dude we are so getting together next summer,I have been talking to my wife and i am trying to start a class out here for quads i hope we can run together next year because its been like ten years since i have been to miramichi so it will be a blast.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dude we are so getting together next summer,I have been talking to my wife and i am trying to start a class out here for quads i hope we can run together next year because its been like ten years since i have been to miramichi so it will be a blast.

That would be awesome....and trust me when I say....you will love it...it is sooo much fun and the women/kids enjoy it almost as much as the men.

I look forward to meeting you.:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I wish you could have made it this year,it was a great time.:thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts