i dont think the video poster so i put the link

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
haha thats crazy.. that dude at the end said exactly what i was thinking

·
Registered
106 Posts
ya i dont think they will try that on a quad, but im sure some crazy a$$ will try, some guys are just nutz

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
on one of the quad movies there was a guy trying it. he never tried it on dirt and he got no where close but he tried. lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Check out The Fallout: Vol. 2 i think it is, a guy does a barrel roll on a dirt bike. so with them doin front flips and barrel rolls now, whats next a barrel roll front flip lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
That looked like a small dirt bike, was that a 125cc 2 stroke?[/b]
I dont know , looks to me like a full size bike either a 250 2 stock or maby even a thumper 450, from 250cc to 450cc they are all about the same size, he seemed to pull it off realy easy tho, but who cares realy lol the crazy [email protected]#$% are still doin it lol mad props to them.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
I still have respect for the backflip quaders. Thats crazy i've seen expert stunters get f'd up on that. Hell i'd probly be scared just to hit the jump without doing any tricks!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
they can do 360's.. even with heel clickers :unworthy:
"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thats sick. i saw pastrana doing the bike varial in the foam pit. i wonder when we will see that?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts