Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just replaced the carb on my 07 with a 2014 carb since my old carb was beaten up and a lot of the jets were broken in the mid-carb. Re-jetted the quad 185-main jet and a 48-pilot jet with a 55-leak jet and I'm at 2.5 turns out on the AFR. My current mods are DASA with air box lid off with K&N filter and looks to be a ported head as well. Quad runs excellent until you hit WOT at the top of the RPMs it sputters and cuts out. Other than that it ran excellent and to top it off when loading it up the rear grab bar broke off so I guess I will replace that and fix the rear tail light harness and get a new tail light.
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Automotive tire

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay got it all sorted had covid so been out for a little over a week but I went down on the main jet to a 175 and runs very good now. I’m surprised Dasa said 185. I got lucky today I snagged some paddle tires the AD on marketplace just said $200 I was like will you take $160 since the photos were so bad they didn’t look that great. Well I ended up getting 2 full sets wheels and tires and they were all like new just dirty. Took it to the river to make sure everything runs well before my trip to little Sahara in a few weeks and she runs excellent!
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Automotive tire Tire Hat Hood Tread

1 - 3 of 3 Posts