Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling some parts off of my 2004 450r to turn it back to stock. The list of parts is.

Epic +3 long travel a arms with tie rods. Everything is tight and powdercoat is still nice. $600 shipped

Rath nerf bars with pro pegs. $200 shipped

White bros race series exhaust. $250 shipped

Lonestar +4 adjustable axle $250 shipped

Quadtech carbon fiber hood. $50 shipped.

Blingstar Ironcross front bumper. $50 shipped

All parts are in new or close to new condition except the quad tech hood has a few stress marks towards the bottom. Buyers must pay paypal fees if deciding to use paypal.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd like a pic of the exhaust, send to [email protected] please (no hate on email :] )[/b]

If you guys want pics give me your email and the hood and bumper were sold on another website already jeez I didn't know these parts were that hot especially for a cracked hood. I will get the pics of that axle and pipe soon enough for you guys though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Interested on Lonestar axle and hood.

Send pics PM.

Thanks.[/b]

I will get pics of everything this weekend after I polish it all up and make everything look like new again. The bumper and hood were sold to a friend.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Interested on Lonestar axle and hood.

Send pics PM.

Thanks.[/b]

I will get pics of everything this weekend after I polish it all up and make everything look like new again. The bumper and hood were sold to a friend.
[/b]

hood and bumper are sold and pending sale on the axle. Everything else is still up for sale and all pics will be up today.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am lowering the prices on some parts.

The epic a arms are now $550

Rath nerfs $175

Pending sale on the axle.

Also have a polisport and maier hood for sale.

Maier has a small crack and scuff and polisport is brand new.

$45 for both.

All prices still include shipping but 5% must be added for paypal fees.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts