Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody have dimension or measurements to make say a double jump? is there a certain angle or just make it and try it?

·
Jim
2,823 Posts
I would highly recommend starting off with a table top. That way you don't have to worry about clearing it every time until you are ready to start hitting the doubles.

Just my .02

·
Registered
362 Posts
I would highly recommend starting off with a table top. That way you don't have to worry about clearing it every time until you are ready to start hitting the doubles.

Just my .02[/b]

i second that. my buddy just built 3 big kickers and he can only work up the courage to hit the smallest of the 3 jumps (he's terrified of coming up short). build tabletops to start with, once you're comfortable with them, you can take the dirt out of the middle and build more stuff.

·
Registered
497 Posts

Just my .02[/b]

i second that. my buddy just built 3 big kickers and he can only work up the courage to hit the smallest of the 3 jumps (he's terrified of coming up short). build tabletops to start with, once you're comfortable with them, you can take the dirt out of the middle and build more stuff.
[/b]
tabletops are easy to make, throw some dirt on an old fridge or 2, or you can get crazy and bury your enemys car.. you get a jump out of the deal and the car is nowhere to be found..... :whistle:

(i do not condone illegal activities... i guess)

Eric

G

·

Just my .02[/b]

[/b]
i agree. that is exactly what we just did at my house

·
Premium Member
2,111 Posts
here is a basic Idea that I used, find a not to steep hill and build a jump on top of it, the faster you go, the further you go, the further you fall, you will always have a landing.

like so..

_____/....
...............\
.................\
...................\
.....................\ ~~~~~~\/\/\/\/\/\____?
.......................\______/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts