·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how do you do it? I did that copy and paste thing like you said in the other post?

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks kid! I'll give it a try next time when I'm posting some new pics of my quad with the carbon fiber hood on it hopefully.

·
Registered
263 Posts
how do you like the pipe?

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The sparks pipe is nice. It is stainless steel and was 459.99 from sparks racing. It really streched the powerband out and added awesome power. I think that my sparks sticker on the side of my quad added 2 to 3 hp also lol. BTW this pipe is loud but I don't have to worry about that where I ride.

·
Registered
263 Posts
cool man,nice bike

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
some new ones

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
thats funny, you put your sparks sticker in the same place I did.....nice bike man...love the nerfs, and bumper

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Lude! :D

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea I know, hopefully I will be able to get some elkas, arms and a swinger by the end of summer. I get married in september so mabey I could register them as gifts with the gift registery lol.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
That's cool, congrates on your marriage. I just ordered a-arms and a rpm axle for mine. I'm gettineg ready to take my swingarm off and powercoat it black like my a-arms that I ordered. My bike will be done after that and I will put pitures up! :D

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

1 - 20 of 22 Posts