Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pics for you to look at if you get bored...some are from Little sahara OK, and others are from around where I live in KC, MO.

My brother

My son on the KFX700

brother again

other people

my son

my brother, it was wet and thier were no jumps anywhere

my friend on his R with Nitrous

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My son, Deep Water Missouri

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I took all these pics before I got my 450r....I havent even taken any pics of my 450r yet becasue I just moved and am just now getting my computer and digital camera set up again....It took a little bit because I was waiting for road runner to be installed and all that jazz...but now I have everything set up I am going to get some pics of my 450r at our mx track out here and I will post them....I do have some pics of my 450r at little sahara, but I took all those with a disposible camera, and I dont have any digital pics of it....

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by fast@May 14 2004, 12:12 PM
i wish i had a digital camera how hard is it to post vidoes on the internet
depends if thier digital or analog...digital is easy. If its analog then you have to convert it to digital first......

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by fast@May 14 2004, 12:24 PM
i think it's analog do you know of a web site or somthing that tells u how it do it?
nope, but if you take your tape to a photoshop they can put it on a CD for you...thats what I would do...any shop that develops film should be able to do it.

·
Registered
425 Posts
ok thanks when i get more footage and my 450r i will post it on here i am going to bug my dad a tun next week to get one the dealer here has one i stock so i what it befor the may long week end

·
Registered
311 Posts
Every time i see pics of the sand dunes it just makes me want to go out west and ride somewhere. I would love to go to Little Sahara for about a week. I also would love to be able to drive one of the rail buggies, they look like so much fun.

Jonesy

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Jonesy@May 14 2004, 03:20 PM
Every time i see pics of the sand dunes it just makes me want to go out west and ride somewhere.  I would love to go to Little Sahara for about a week.  I also would love to be able to drive one of the rail buggies, they look like so much fun.

Jonesy
they are fun. Little Sahara is nothing like the dunes out west, but still fun. the tallest dune at little sahara is only 75 foot...they get way bigger then that anywhere else...for instance Little Sahara in Utah, not Oklahoma, has a hill called Sand Mountain. its a 700 foot hill shoot, and they use if for drag racing.....they see who can make it to the top first....and 700 foot is a long as race up a mountain....I have not been there yet, but Im planning on it....Little Sahara Oklahoma is only 1500 acers of dunes. Little Sahara Utah, is 60,000 acers...... B)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Thank for the info. I've only been up to Silver Lake Sand Dunes in Michigan, that only had like 75 acres of sand that you can ride (4 dunes, only about 100-125 ft. high). It was fun for about 1/2 a day then it was really boring unless you had a built quad that you could drag race with.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
hey lude , did you guys build that one jump that has a picture of that guy on the 250r jumping?

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Fender@Jul 16 2004, 02:01 PM
hey lude , did you guys build that one jump that has a picture of that guy on the 250r jumping?
yeah,,,,and it still sucked....The sand was real wet that weekend and there were no jumps anywhere....we couldnt even build one...as you could see.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts