Honda TRX 450R banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Hope the weather holds out.... So far, we're 100% on event rescheduling due to weather.

I was hoping after last year, we'd get a bit of a break from the "rain every weekend" routine.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Hope the weather holds out.... So far, we're 100% on event rescheduling due to weather.

I was hoping after last year, we'd get a bit of a break from the "rain every weekend" routine.[/b]

When I looked yesterday it said rain wed., thur., and fri.

It doesnt look too good.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Well what do you thank will happen JUSTIN. your the rain dance MAN :lockd:[/b]
LOL so far I have been. I just checked the forcast and it rained last night, and supposed to rain today, tomorrow, friday, saturday, sunday, and monday. Haha Well the more it rains the more time I have for my ankle to heal. That sucked last race trying to hold on with one foot. I didn't even let my right foot touch the peg. It was a fun track n I could have been so much faster if my ankle was messed up. Oh well.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Justin you are a great racer I will give you that you held me off and then but me out with your mess up foot. But hey coming off a race and than lining backup and racing you guys i cant say much. I was tried at first and did thank I would finsh the race but I raced until the end! :scooter:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Justin you are a great racer I will give you that you held me off and then but me out with your mess up foot. But hey coming off a race and than lining backup and racing you guys i cant say much. I was tried at first and did thank I would finsh the race but I raced until the end! :scooter:[/b]
Haha ya that never makes it easy when you have to run two races in a row.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Man you would thank as fast as they Rescheduled the other races, they would have thought about changing this date too. I checked the weather and you were right Rain, Rain, and some more rain!!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
ROUND 3 POSTPONED

OMAR was hit by a tornado this morning. It sounds like the track suffered some heavy damage. Roy and the others that live by the track are all ok though. They said there is a lot of work that needs to be done to get ready for the national in 3 weeks. The MWEDT race will be made up later in the year.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
See what I tell you justin!!! :construction:[/b]

Dont blame this on me, I just asked for rain. No TORNADO'S.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
when will you ever learn Justin, the rain dance and tornado dance are almost the same thing one false move on the rain dance and then BOOM you just did the tornado dance :thumbdown:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
when will you ever learn Justin, the rain dance and tornado dance are almost the same thing one false move on the rain dance and then BOOM you just did the tornado dance :thumbdown:[/b]
Well hopefully this ankle will heal real soon, and then I wont have to do any more rain dances.

I heard that there are a ton of trees down around the track and you can hardly get to it. Also that the top of the bridge was blown off. Sounds like there is a bunch of work to be done in order to get ready for the national in 3 weeks.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts