Honda TRX 450R banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Everyone ready for this weekends race? I am that is when I'm getting my quad back from H&H there bring it to the track for me Saturday.

We'll see what it dose rebuilt the hole top end and went with a Web Cam. I hope it has more than my 510 kit, I will be very disappointed if it dose not. I almost want to hold on to my 510 kit for dunes and to make sure I like my new setup as much as I did the 510 kit.

Well time will tell!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I am, but Im not. I want to race, but I also hope it gets rained out. I had the worst arm pump ever at the last race, and would like the extra time to get in shape if it gets rained out. haha I have been doing a bunch of new workouts so hopefully it will help. 20 laps is a long ass time.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
looks like Justin's rain dance worked again, i know where hes gonna go, Macomb[/b]

Haha works everytime. Really suprised they called it already. It hasnt rained there all week, and only a slight chance for saturday....according to my weather source.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Same here!

Don't you thank it would have made more sence to move the start time the 1:00 like OMAR. that way the rain chance hey did show was more at night than during the day. Man I pissed I'm gettting my bike back saturday mother fricker.

Man on there own site it says only a 30% chance 80% my ass!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Same here!

Don't you thank it would have made more sence to move the start time the 1:00 like OMAR. that way the rain chance hey did show was more at night than during the day. Man I pissed I'm gettting my bike back saturday mother fricker.

Man on there own site it says only a 30% chance 80% my ass![/b]
My weather stuff said it was 80% chance, but yes moving the start time would have made sense. They are just trying to keep everyone happy. There are people coming from hundreds of miles away so they dont want them to show up and then have to cancel.

Load your stuff up and come to Macomb, IL. Sounds like there should be a good turnout. It is just circle track, but its an awsome circle track. That is where our crew is headed.

www.amadistrict17.com if you want some more info.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Same here!

Man on there own site it says only a 30% chance 80% my ass![/b]
My weather stuff said it was 80% chance, but yes moving the start time would have made sense. They are just trying to keep everyone happy. There are people coming from hundreds of miles away so they dont want them to show up and then have to cancel.

Load your stuff up and come to Macomb, IL. Sounds like there should be a good turnout. It is just circle track, but its an awsome circle track. That is where our crew is headed.

www.amadistrict17.com if you want some more info.
[/b]
Nevermind, Macomb is cancelled also. The pits look like a pond.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Thanks Justin, I went and seen my bike yesterday and the dam starter went out on me. So I guess It was a good thing they did get rained out, I would have been pissed paying all this money on the top end and get there to find out the starter went out. I would have been mad enough to put my foot up someones ass. There getting my swinger put on and I'm getting a full set a American racers cut and grooved and installed. So I hope with this I can move up in the placement and not be last because my dam bike won't say started.

Went ahead and went with a Stock bore Cp piston 14.25 to 1 and a custom grind Web cam! I hope it dose what I wanted it to do. If not I ketp my 510 kit just in case I need more.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Thanks Justin, I went and seen my bike yesterday and the dam starter went out on me. So I guess It was a good thing they did get rained out, I would have been pissed paying all this money on the top end and get there to find out the starter went out. I would have been mad enough to put my foot up someones ass. There getting my swinger put on and I'm getting a full set a American racers cut and grooved and installed. So I hope with this I can move up in the placement and not be last because my dam bike won't say started.

Went ahead and went with a Stock bore Cp piston 14.25 to 1 and a custom grind Web cam! I hope it dose what I wanted it to do. If not I ketp my 510 kit just in case I need more.[/b]

Are you still taking your bike to that same shop that messes everything up? You need to get away from there. Also dont put a new starter in it. Switch it over to a kick start.

·
Registered
446 Posts
You know where I can find one? (Kick Start)

No I did not take it to the same shop H&H Extreme has my bike and I hope they don't frick it up.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

No I did not take it to the same shop H&H Extreme has my bike and I hope they don't frick it up.[/b]
Ok good, They should do a good job.

You can call TNT and they can get you all the parts you need. I can bring them to the race next weekend, or they can ship them if you need them sooner.

·
Registered
446 Posts

No I did not take it to the same shop H&H Extreme has my bike and I hope they don't frick it up.[/b]

You can call TNT and they can get you all the parts you need. I can bring them to the race next weekend, or they can ship them if you need them sooner.
[/b]

Can you get me the cost? I found a kit on ebay that would let me use kick or Battery for 435.00.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #38

[/b]

Can you get me the cost? I found a kit on ebay that would let me use kick or Battery for 435.00.
[/b]
I have no idea on the cost. They have to order each individual part seperate. They dont make a kit for it. Just call the shop and ask for Jason. Lose the battery and starter. That will save you a bunch of weight.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
This weekend back to OMAR...Practice at 5:30 races start at 7 saturday night.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts