2009 Lucas Oil MWEDT Schedule

Round 1 OMAR March 28th
Round 2 Tooth and Nail April 18th
Round 3 OMAR May 9th
Round 4 Taylorville IL June 13th
Round 5 Quincy IL August 15th
Round 6 Tooth and Nail September 26th
Round 7 Urbana KS October 24th

The 2009 series will have two Motorcycle classes this year added to the lineup. Complete details with classes, gate fees, etc...will be posted soon. Mark your calenders for the above dates.

ATVA Memberships are no longer required for any races except the nationals.

There is a $20 MWEDT Annual Series Membership fee if you are racing for points - this money comes back to you though in the form of end of year awards at the banquet. You can still race if you don't want to join the series, however there will be a $10 non-member fee.

Also - Gate fees have been lowered to $5 as well!

Entry fees have been lowered to $30 - $5 of each entry goes into the end of year awards fund.

Round 1 Times:
Gates open 10AM
Practice at Noon
Racing at 1PM

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i might have to try to hit up some of these[/b]
You should try and go to all of them. It is a top notch run series that is put on by some of the guys that also help with the Duro Extreme Dirt Track Nationals. After talking with Roy Reed it sounds like he is there for the riders. The payout in the pro classes should be good, and the end of the year points awards sound excellent also. Last year they gave out more and better stuff than what was given out at the Duro National banquet.

I know the OMAR track is one of the best in the country, and Quincy will have a super nice track also. I have not been to any of the others so dont really know about them.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well im not sure if i can make all of them but im defiantly gonna try to make the Quincy one[/b]
Now your talkin. :thumbsup:

We will be having a couple more races in Quincy that arent part of that series, but I have not seen any dates yet. I will post them when I find out though so keep your eyes open. I think they are trying to have 5 races all together.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
well im not sure if i can make all of them but im defiantly gonna try to make the Quincy one[/b]

We will be having a couple more races in Quincy that arent part of that series, but I have not seen any dates yet. I will post them when I find out though so keep your eyes open. I think they are trying to have 5 races all together.
[/b]
just keep me posted and i try my darn hardest to come, it looks like me and my buddy might be up there next saturday at TNT hopfully

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

[/b]
just keep me posted and i try my darn hardest to come, it looks like me and my buddy might be up there next saturday at TNT hopfully
[/b]

Will do...You guys gonna hit the rollers? I will most likly be there if im not out riding somewhere, so give me a shout.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
QUOTE(jhln8c @ Mar 12 2009, 03:38 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=657662
<div class='quotemain'>well im not sure if i can make all of them but im defiantly gonna try to make the Quincy one[/b]

[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Will do...You guys gonna hit the rollers? I will most likly be there if im not out riding somewhere, so give me a shout.
[/b][/quote]
yea hes getting his bike dynoed if he can get it done in time, and i might just bring mine to see what its got

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
QUOTE(jebbin12 @ Mar 12 2009, 04:46 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=657666
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
yea hes getting his bike dynoed if he can get it done in time, and i might just bring mine to see what its got
[/b][/quote]

Sounds good.

·
Registered
446 Posts
QUOTE(jhln8c @ Mar 12 2009, 03:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=657669
<div class='quotemain'>
QUOTE(jhln8c @ Mar 12 2009, 03:38 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=657662
<div class='quotemain'>well im not sure if i can make all of them but im defiantly gonna try to make the Quincy one[/b]

[/b]
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

Sounds good.

[/b][/quote]

I'll be there, plan on hitting them all. What is the cost for the dyno, I wanted to hit it up when we are there by TNT in Quincy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll be there, plan on hitting them all. What is the cost for the dyno, I wanted to hit it up when we are there by TNT in Quincy :thumbsup:[/b]
I do not know the exact price, but it is less than $60.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just heard that the Lucas Oil race scheduled for Ava, MO this weekend has been postponed til next weekend April the 4th.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Just heard that the Lucas Oil race scheduled for Ava, MO this weekend has been postponed til next weekend April the 4th.[/b]
See Justin it's all your fault wishing it would rain, well I hope it rains on your parade. :sorcerer:

LOL

Will see you next weekend,this well give me more time to ride the new carb.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just heard that the Lucas Oil race scheduled for Ava, MO this weekend has been postponed til next weekend April the 4th.[/b]
See Justin it's all your fault wishing it would rain, well I hope it rains on your parade. :sorcerer:

LOL

Will see you next weekend,this well give me more time to ride the new carb.
[/b]

What can I say, my rain dance worked. Now I just hope it doesnt rain too much so I can go motocross'n on sunday.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We may have to try some of this TT stuff, who knows the boy may like it....LOL[/b]
Are you guys going to run the Lucas Oil Series or just the nationals?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The friday night practice has been cancelled. Races are still on for Saturday with practice starting at noon. There will be a swap meet before hand if anyone wants to come early and see if they can find some bargains.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts