Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone with the HRC kit running the LRD stage one kit, or just the pipe? what jetting are you using? thanks

·
Registered
552 Posts
I have the HRC kit and the LRD Full system. I talked to LRD at the end of July at DUNEFEST in Oregon. They suggested a 50 pilot, 195 main, clip on the needle in the 4th notch and 2 turns out on the fuel/mix screw. I also have a K&N filter. Hope this helps...

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by 400ex4ever@Sep 24 2004, 12:29 PM
I have the HRC kit and the LRD Full system. I talked to LRD at the end of July at DUNEFEST in Oregon. They suggested a 50 pilot, 195 main, clip on the needle in the 4th notch and 2 turns out on the fuel/mix screw. I also have a K&N filter. Hope this helps...
sounds like they are right for all except the 195 main....It will run fine with the 195 main, but Im willing to bet it would run even better with a smaller main.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
right now i'm running hrc kit, full lrd, K&N with a 185main, stock pilot, 50 pilot is on order

·
Registered
552 Posts
Originally posted by dobson@Feb 4 2005, 06:29 AM
right now i'm running hrc kit, full lrd, K&N with a 185main, stock pilot, 50 pilot is on order
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=56609
[/quote]

I have since changed to the sam e jetting. The clip on the needle is on the 3rd notch. Runs way better now...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts