Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called my dealer up today..to get a price on the HRC kit and install..apparently they have no idea what an HRC kit is..he made me wait on the phone for like 15 minutes while he looked through 3 catalogs and still couldn't find it. I dont even know where another honda dealership is around me..this is funny and annoying at the same time.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if they dont know what one is then I sure wouldnt let them install one.[/b]
yeah, maybe it was just the guy who answered the phone or something, I dont know but thats pretty sad when he doesnt even know what it is and he works at a dealership.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damm rookie, bet u it was a new guy on the phone. next time have him ask a mechanic in the shop.[/b]
My dealership is weird..everytime i call for something to be fixed or installed they give me a date and say they will call in a mechanic. Like they dont have any that work there..or something

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
damm rookie, bet u it was a new guy on the phone. next time have him ask a mechanic in the shop.[/b]
My dealership is weird..everytime i call for something to be fixed or installed they give me a date and say they will call in a mechanic. Like they dont have any that work there..or something
[/b]

LOL, does the front door say HONDA?

i wouldnt go back anymore.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[/b]

[/b]
Yah its pretty bad..only reason i bought my bike there was because it was dirt cheap brand new and its LITERALLY like 100 yds away from my house. But yeah i called in about some stripped threading or w/e there told me theyd call in a mechanic and gave me a date..that was like 3 days ago. Its so close i wish it was a good dealership..the people are nice but stupid. Dont know much about the bikes. Always have that tone in there voices that they know wut there talking about but they really dont..Like how he said they would rethread my gas tank..where the front plastics bolt to it..and its not even threaded..I told him which bolt too

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
QUOTE(sandshots @ Jul 18 2008, 05:22 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=532643
<div class='quotemain'>damm rookie, bet u it was a new guy on the phone. next time have him ask a mechanic in the shop.[/b]
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Yah its pretty bad..only reason i bought my bike there was because it was dirt cheap brand new and its LITERALLY like 100 yds away from my house. But yeah i called in about some stripped threading or w/e there told me theyd call in a mechanic and gave me a date..that was like 3 days ago. Its so close i wish it was a good dealership..the people are nice but stupid. Dont know much about the bikes. Always have that tone in there voices that they know wut there talking about but they really dont..Like how he said they would rethread my gas tank..where the front plastics bolt to it..and its not even threaded..I told him which bolt too
[/b][/quote]

Would dealerships still install the hrc kit if I bought it somewheres else and brought it to them? and still not void the warranty?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Let me guess....You are talking about G&C honda???
I wouldnt buy a quart of oil from those people.Anyways there are a few honda dealerships around.One is in covington and another in baton rouge.The honda dealership i use where i bought my bike and jetski is in brookhaven,Ms.If you have to get a price on parts or have to get work done i highly recommend atv zone in roseland.It's about 20min away from hammond.Also my friend john at kens atv keeps alot of parts in and can get them at pretty good prices.He is located in robert.Hit me up when you are ready to order somthing or to work on your bike.I told ya im only a few min away from ya.Anyways ya need to come to monticello next friday with us to dragrace.Ill let ya ride my 542r since it doesnt have a cut tranny and you can see how my 565r runs!!
Charles

1 - 14 of 14 Posts