Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2006 trx450er (gutted exhaust, athena 500 big bore)
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love engine noise and don’t ride much on db limit areas. What’s the loudest exhaust or silencer I can get for my 06 450? Currently running with the baffle and tip removed from the oem exhaust and it’s the loudest iv heard. Any aftermarket exhaust that will be just as loud. Just want to get an aftermarket silencer or full system that will be just as loud so I can do a header. Can’t justify buying a header with the oem silencer😂. Thanks, korbin.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I love engine noise and don’t ride much on db limit areas. What’s the loudest exhaust or silencer I can get for my 06 450? Currently running with the baffle and tip removed from the oem exhaust and it’s the loudest iv heard. Any aftermarket exhaust that will be just as loud. Just want to get an aftermarket silencer or full system that will be just as loud so I can do a header. Can’t justify buying a header with the oem silencer😂. Thanks, korbin.
I measured my silencer and it has a 60mm opening. Prolly not going to be able to find anything that loud.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I measured my silencer and it has a 60mm opening. Prolly not going to be able to find anything that loud.
Dasa, Barkers, HMF, Empire, Rosier are all pretty loud exhaust systems. Dasa would be the loudest in my opinion. I think there is a few used Dasa exhaust systems on eBay right now

·
Registered
159 Posts
Some exhaust that I know of that are loud are Rp racing exhaust, hmf exhausts, dg x2, dasa, white brothers, and sparks racing there are probably a few more but that is just a few of them.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dasa, Barkers, HMF, Empire, Rosier are all pretty loud exhaust systems. Dasa would be the loudest in my opinion. I think there is a few used Dasa exhaust systems on eBay right now
Yeah if heard the dasa is pretty good. Do you know if the shorty or regular sized can would make more power. Am I correct in thinking the shorty crests more power? Also the classic is louder than the 99db right?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yeah if heard the dasa is pretty good. Do you know if the shorty or regular sized can would make more power. Am I correct in thinking the shorty crests more power? Also the classic is louder than the 99db right?
I don’t know if the classic is louder or not but the shorty is definitely louder and it makes a little more horsepower.

·
Registered
3,506 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Some exhaust that I know of that are loud are Rp racing exhaust, hmf exhausts, dg x2, dasa, white brothers, and sparks racing there are probably a few more but that is just a few of them.
Thinking about going from a hmf slip on to full rp race shorty. You think it will get a lot louder and meaner? Im on a ds but im sure it would be similar results compared to a trx.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Thinking about going from a hmf slip on to full rp race shorty. You think it will get a lot louder and meaner? Im on a ds but im sure it would be similar results compared to a trx.
It will most definitely get louder not sure by how much but it will definitely be louder.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts