Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im playing football with some friends when I get an interception & run...I get tackled & im on the ground when my friend slides in on his knees and they land right on my leg..(hes a heavy kid too)...so i scream & yell & walk it off & figure there will be a bruise...next day it is black & blue & im like "whatever" lunch it gets bigger & im still not really caring..now tonight it is like this & starting to bleed from the skin stretching

·
Registered
242 Posts
OUCH MAN!!!!!!!

wow that looks like it hurts alot

lotsa ice the swelling will go down

thats brutal

hope it gets better
*edit* oh new pics
looks even worse from the side

i would probally get that looked at

can u bend your knee??

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by t00muchmetal@Sep 7 2004, 08:46 PM
can u bend your knee??
VERY little..i have to limp everywhere..it especially hurts after I sit down & stand up & wlak around..if I am very active I tend to get used to the pain or the blood moves around enough

·
Registered
242 Posts
that sucks man

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
That looks nasty, I the swelling doesn't start going down I would definately get it looked at.

·
Registered
273 Posts
awe, the pictures don't work for me.... I broke a kids leg a few years back in high school football.... felt kinda bad for him. I heard he since then joined the golf team!

·
Registered
587 Posts
i cant see the pictures
. sucks about your knee man, hope it heals up, btw, sounds like you need to see a doctor :mellow:

·
Registered
273 Posts
man that does look nasty. yeah you need to ice that a lot. I would always do 20mins on then 10 mins off of icing when i got big bruises. it can harden and cause a calcium deposit or something like that...

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yah he landed on it with his knees...im gonna go to the doctor here in like 1 hour..i couldnt sleep at all last night & im not going to work or school today...

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
You definitly broke some blood vessels. You might have done worse. Go get that looked at at once. It doesn't look good at all!! :huh:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts