Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this from Morgan and had planned to build on it for next season, but I'm unsure if I'll end up using it at this point.

Morgan hardly used this thing. Maybe he can tell us how many trips he had on it to the dunes. It is powdered Wilder Red. Frame comes with Pro Armor pro-peg nerfs also.

These retail for $2300 from Lonestar, can be had for $2100 on eBay.

I'm only asking $1350 shipped after rebate! Yes, thats right, after rebate! If you are seriously interested in the frame you can PM me for details on the rebate!

Here it is when it was on Morgan's bike.

·
Registered
497 Posts

i didnt even know morgan parted that bike out. that thing was beautiful...

i wish i could buy it, but the funds are a little low, esp. after the wonderful crank explosion!

free bump for good seller (i didnt get to use the bumper yet, the bike broke before the bumper came!)

Eric

·
Registered
475 Posts
I'm just trying to unload some higher ticket items that may or may not get used. I'm in it to win it until at least December.[/b]
Will my 06 swinger and 06 long travel a-arms work with this frame?

Check your cell messages jeremy. :)

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Was wondering who that 602 was while I was chowing my lunch! :)

Geometry is the same as an 04-05, and people can run 06+ front ends on those as long as they swap the spindles also - so this frame would be the same.

I'm headed to AZ Sept 17-21 for ITP at Speedworld and could bring it then if you want it. I'm somewhat on the fence on getting rid of it cause if I decide I want it after I sell it, I'm way in the hole replacing it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts