Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for bumping the old post guys but someone didnt believe that i ever posted pics of me riding on here. :11doh:

Holy Hell was it hot out there, the thermometer on mt truck said 102 in shade so it had to be near 95 with like 80+ humidity. My dad is pretty much a complete failure when it comes to using a camera but hey i give him a big ole A for effort and coming out there with me. I really dont know why they are coming out blurry. The camera is BRAND new so were working on figuring it out compare to the old cannon powersport

here are some of me.

bad time right here, almost ate it...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Holy Hell was it hot out there, the thermometer on mt truck said 102 in shade so it had to be near 95 with like 80+ humidity. My dad is pretty much a complete failure when it comes to using a camera but hey i give him a big ole A for effort and coming out there with me. I really dont know why they are coming out blurry. The camera is BRAND new so were working on figuring it out compare to the old cannon powersport

here are some of me.

bad time right here, almost ate it...
[/b]

Nice, I'll post mine up in a little bit maybe theres one of you and me together for that short period of time?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
your shutter speed is not fast enough that is why it is blurry. a couple nice pics in there

·
Registered
497 Posts
my nikon has an option for sports or action mode, i cant remember what is called, but that helps a ton with action pics. i think it speeds up the shudder, but i dont know dick about cameras...

just an idea...

Eric

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
your shutter speed is not fast enough that is why it is blurry. a couple nice pics in there[/b]

thanks man. is there anyway to make it faster?
[/b]
i don't know what camera you have but on your display you should see a fraction (1/125 for example) you want the fraction to be smaller than in your pics above. smaller meaning larger number on the bottom. 1/125 should work, if not 1/250. there should be a "sport" mode on your camera and that will increase your shutter speed and should make the pics clear. good luck!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts