Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think we should have a page full of all kinds of ATV related links

like parts companys, clothings, distributors, videos, and anything else that has to do with an ATV

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanx kid
i forgot we had that section til after i posted it

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Hmmm, I don't know, I think that would take away for the site sponsors business, don't you think? They pay for there spots on here so it just doesn't seem fair to give free advertising to others that don't even contribute to the site. Thats just my opinion, others may vary.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by lukester720@Sep 9 2004, 12:09 AM
Hmmm, I don't know, I think that would take away for the site sponsors business, don't you think? They pay for there spots on here so it just doesn't seem fair to give free advertising to others that don't even contribute to the site. Thats just my opinion, others may vary.
The sponsors that we have on this site have internet sites. We can always put there URL's on here!! I'm sure some of these sites have links to others. Maybe we can do it that way, so we don't step on anyone's toe's. Just a thought!! B)

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Originally posted by Rico'450R+Sep 9 2004, 11:23 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-lukester720
@Sep 9 2004, 12:09 AM
The sponsors that we have on this site have internet sites. We can always put there URL's on here!! I'm sure some of these sites have links to others. Maybe we can do it that way, so we don't step on anyone's toe's. Just a thought!! B) [/b]
I think that would be the way to do it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.