Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I was interested in seeing where you guys have your kill switches and nuetral/coolant temp lights mounted. Right now I have my pro design kill switch mounted on top of my houser anti vibe mount. The bar pad on my flex bars sits right on top of it making it very hard to plug my tether cord in. I was thinking about making, or buying some kind of bracket to relocate it as well as to mount my lights in. Any pics would give me a good start, thanks for any replies!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am interested too... any advice would be great.

·
Registered
372 Posts
My setup is completely different from what your looking for but the only thing not fab'd is the bar clamp from scotts. and the tower pin but we pretty much fab'd that up too.

As for my tether I got it on the left side of the bars. right up against the switches and all that.

Attachments

·
Registered
372 Posts
^^Yours wouldnt work for me, cause now I got the IMS tank on too. Takes away most of the space between the tank and stem.

·
YamaWho?
1,487 Posts
I am redoing mine right now.. just snapped a picture the other day[/b]
do you have a pic of it with the plastics on? thats similar to what i have in mind when i get new bars.
looks pretty slick! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
do you have a pic of it with the plastics on? thats similar to what i have in mind when i get new bars.
[/b]
this was my first run but I had some clearence issues with it so this is what I just remade to fix that... I am also going to add a toggle switch for the headlights on it and remove the handle bar set up.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
[/b]
this was my first run but I had some clearence issues with it so this is what I just remade to fix that... I am also going to add a toggle switch for the headlights on it and remove the handle bar set up.
[/b]
just some black plastic had at the shop

·
Registered
274 Posts
Added on some custom risers and decided to eliminate the dash completely
[attachment=32848:IM000681.jpg]

Not too crazy about where we ended up mounting the key, but it works and is easy to reach while i'm on the bike
[attachment=32847:IM000682.jpg]

Now I need a bar pad and to get a new clutch perch and get rid of the parking brake, worthless hunk a junk!

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
i just bought Rox dashboard kit. it's like 20$ and makes everything very clean. and it raises your bars 1/8 inch :_specialED:

·
Premium Member
2,204 Posts
Added on some custom risers and decided to eliminate the dash completely
[attachment=32848:IM000681.jpg]

Not too crazy about where we ended up mounting the key, but it works and is easy to reach while i'm on the bike
[attachment=32847:IM000682.jpg]

Now I need a bar pad and to get a new clutch perch and get rid of the parking brake, worthless hunk a junk![/b]

X2 here..........

1 - 20 of 54 Posts