Honda TRX 450R banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Making HP ain’t free. . .
4,309 Posts
I’ve tried getting this place going, there’s hardly anybody that replies to posts anymore.

·
Truck Yea
5,507 Posts
Seems its me, Ryan, Hoser and maybe a few others. Book of faces killed it..

IDK I still come here, the endless info is worth it. **** exriders forum is all but dead (well atv riders lol). No posts in months.

Seems everyone bought a SxS..

·
Registered
96 Posts
hey guys! first time back since 2016. id have to agree with everyone that facebook is pretty much a waste of time. seams like a bunch of kids that have no idea what they are talking about. Glad to see the forum is still alive!!!

·
Truck Yea
5,507 Posts
Too bad. This place was 1000 times better than Facebook
shame isnt it?

The real killer is the quad is just plain old at this point. In its heyday this place hopping cause the 450r was the latest and greatest. Bet the RZR forums are hopping now.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Its been a few months since I last logged on. Been riding dirt bikes. Quads are just a dead market and nobody I know rides them anymore. The side x sides have a lot of the trails so rutted that the last time I took my 450R in the woods (which was in 2016) I was getting hung up on ruts non stop along with the other guys riding sport quads. The said thing is it was dry out. There was 2 girls riding with us, one on a XR100 and the other on a CRF150F and they just cruised right through everything with ease and waited for all us on sport quads to drag ourselves through.

After that I decided I was going to buy a enduro bike. I bought a 2000 Kawasaki KDX220R after that and I love riding that bike in the woods. Then I bought a 1997 Honda CR500 in 2017 and earlier this year I bought a 1996 Kawasaki KDX200. So I have 3 dirt bikes now.
My brother bought a 1996 Honda XR400 and a 1995 Kawasaki KDX200.

I then came into contact with an old friend of mine I hadn't seen in years and he had a 2005 Honda CRF250R. We rallied a few other guys that ride dirt bikes and long story short we have a group that rides dirt bikes and we ride as much as we are able to. I rode more this year than I had in the last 10 years combined.

I think the SxS has killed the sport quad market for good. I refuse to ride a SxS as I dont see it as real riding. It seems almost everyone has moved on including myself but I went back to 2 wheels which was where I started as a kid anyway. I still have my 04 450R I bought brand new. I'm still holding onto it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am relatively new here but I sure enjoy my 05 TRX still and I have no intention of stopping anytime soon. Put entirely too much time and money in it anyway. This forum has been phenomenal for the sheer amount of knowledge about my Honda I have gleaned from perusing these pages. I suppose the RZRs and Raptors have taken over but I still get looks when I whip out the TRX at the track. So, it's not dead to me. That's what counts. That and as long as I can find parts, LOL.

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
im still here and ill be more active in 2020 since im prepping my quad and using my kids quad.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Hello,I haven't been here in a while moved to Idaho ,wanna start riding again

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Truck Yea
5,507 Posts
Reactions: Columbus400

·
Registered
7 Posts
I hope to see old and new members posting in here. Lets make the ORG great again!
Quick. Maybe dumb question? .wanted to change my brake pedal to an oversized..pretty sure I have to drilI out the factory rivit on pedal to do it? Not not certain

61 - 72 of 72 Posts