Honda TRX 450R banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Never had a chance to go to the dunes yet but I will soon, only thing that makes me feel uneasy about it is all the freaking side-by-side's, seen too many YouTube videos of people getting ran over by them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,317 Posts
There is no question about it the dunes are much less safe now with all the SxS. Seems like the majority are driven by idiots who think there is no consequence for stupidity since they have a roll cage.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Does anyone else feel the dunes are less safe now that there are SxS all over the place?

The sheer number of newbies on the SxS is scary. I will not ride at night all the newbies drunk trying to find Olds and getting stupid on Olds is a death trap. Going New Years, big weekends are a drag nowadays, went the week before Thanksgiving and it was great

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
The sheer number of newbies on the SxS is scary. I will not ride at night all the newbies drunk trying to find Olds and getting stupid on Olds is a death trap. Going New Years, big weekends are a drag nowadays, went the week before Thanksgiving and it was great

Alan, come to Dumont on the 14th for the shoot out! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
I haven't posted in years. I can't believe how much info I've gotten and shared on here years back. I sold my 06. Have a beat up 05 I just picked up and getting back into riding. Glad to see the search and old threads are still available. Someone needs to make a book with all the knowledge that's on here

·
Super Moderator
5,494 Posts
I haven't posted in years. I can't believe how much info I've gotten and shared on here years back. I sold my 06. Have a beat up 05 I just picked up and getting back into riding. Glad to see the search and old threads are still available. Someone needs to make a book with all the knowledge that's on here
Glad to have ya back at it!

·
Super Moderator
2,304 Posts
Same here. I just sandbag. I built a new house this year (April-November) and didn't get the 450 out ONCE. Next year, my wife will never see me.

·
Registered
6,140 Posts
Wow look at the old members popping in.
Just got back from pismo for Christmas, found some semi good riding the first couple days then the masses rolled in and it was teeth chattering out there. The SxS's make big ruts so it sucks on quads but not as bad in a SxS so if you go on big weekends even die hard quad guys like me end up wanting a SxS

·
Super Moderator
2,304 Posts
The nice thing about this site is that you can tell who is a good contributor and who is a troll, unlike the Book of Faces where any 14 year old punk can tell you you're an idiot for running oil in your motor. It's so much lighter without it.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
The nice thing about this site is that you can tell who is a good contributor and who is a troll, unlike the Book of Faces where any 14 year old punk can tell you you're an idiot for running oil in your motor. It's so much lighter without it.

So no oil on just engine side or tranny too? What about not running water in the cooling system I bet that would help too. Man I am going to have to get on the fb earn all the secret, those 14 yr olds that have been riding since they were 12 know everything, just ask them! :no_bashing:

·
Super Moderator
2,304 Posts
I don't want to let ALL of my secrets out BUT... Both sides of motor don't need oil. You can also take every other lugnut off and drill holes in your frame to lighten it. I can't believe you would suggest not running coolant though. Do you want your motor to blow up??? Duh man, use your head a little bit.

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
still here and kicking... ill be posting more once I start racing again

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Heyyyyy EL, What's up brother from another mother:grin2:[/QUOTE
good man.. had a nice race in Dec and now getting ready for Score 2017 season...

check out my t shirt post if you know any one that might want to buy some shirts and support the team

41 - 60 of 72 Posts