Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Laegers +2 Arms std. travel with maybe 2 hours on them 1 ride. Every thing is included. Only reason i am selling is because i decided to go long travel. My lost is your gain $400.00 shipped. The color of them are Textured Black. They are very nice you can see what they look like on Laegers web site

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have a set of Laegers +2 Arms std. travel with maybe 2 hours on them 1 ride. Every thing is included. Only reason i am selling is because i decided to go long travel. My lost is your gain $400.00 shipped. The color of them are Textured Black. They are very nice you can see what they look like on Laegers web site[/b]

ill give you 350? any pics?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do ya have any pics of the a-arms?[/b]
They are at my garage i rent. I would have to go there and take pictures If you go on Laegers web site you can see what they look like they are very nice arms and great quality

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If anybody on here does not think i am a good sellar go over to QUADRACERHQ.com and ask if pipejob1 is a good sellar. I spend alot of time over there my other bike is a 75HP HYBRED LT250 with a LT500 motor Restored top to bottom LSRacing every PEP shocks

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
If anybody on here does not think i am a good sellar go over to QUADRACERHQ.com and ask if pipejob1 is a good sellar. I spend alot of time over there my other bike is a 75HP HYBRED LT250 with a LT500 motor Restored top to bottom LSRacing every PEP shocks[/b]

im sure your credability is good. just saying since you have a few posts, pictures of your product would help.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nead these arms gone nead the cash for my new PEP shocks from SFracing $350.00 shipped that a great deal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts