Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Oregon Coast Powersports
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we will be at hauser site 91. if anyone wants to race stop by.

·
Admin
2,546 Posts
Bump my crew will be at Horsfalls site 136 - sand camping.

Zips crew will be at Horsfalls as well in the RV area.

My number is 503-999-4582 if you want to arrange a meet. I have a black 06 450R.

·
Oregon Coast Powersports
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
depotman

my number is 541 973 9311. ill be there thurday morning. you can call me too.

·
Admin
2,546 Posts
depotman

my number is 541 973 9311. ill be there thurday morning. you can call me too.[/b]
Sweet! We will definitely need to hook up. We will be down there Friday night thru Monday morning.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
We should be there fri afternoon thru mon. morning.

Sites, .........crap I forgot the site #'s.......LOL.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
dang i'm gunna be stuck at the sand box : ( oh well better than nothing

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
dang i'm gunna be stuck at the sand box : ( oh well better than nothing[/b]
I live in Coos Bay so I'll be at boxcar probably everyday except for saturday. I think me and some friends are going to florence dunes on saturday. I got a red 08' 450r and my buddy has a black cr250.

·
Oregon Coast Powersports
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stop by site 91 @ Hauser for some racing

We like to race!!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Buddies and I will be rolling in Thursday night, unfortunatley we are back in the sticks at Bull Run so probably wont make it to the hill as much as I would like. Going to hopefully meet up with Speedbump to pick up a Ron Woods setup, need every bit of hp to stay up with Zach....lol Might bring out the Hybrid out in the truck, maybe we can put together a time everyone will be at the hill?

·
Oregon Coast Powersports
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
porkchop,

on your way to the hill (i assume boxcar) stop by my camp. conviently, its at the end of the hauser dragstrip.

·
Registered
365 Posts
porkchop,

on your way to the hill (i assume boxcar) stop by my camp. conviently, its at the end of the hauser dragstrip.[/b]
Sounds good it would be cool rounding everyone up and meeting at the hill, I just changed from a HRC cam to a HCIII last night, grabbed some larger rollout tires as my gearing was off at Comp before, and if all goes well I will meetup with Speedbump to grab my Ron Woods pipe Saturday.

Heading out after work, trailer is loaded and ready to go :thumbsup:

Might have to swing by and grab Zach as well, I think might be giving him a little friendly competition this trip....lol

Zips sorry to see your bike is apart, are you still heading down?

·
Oregon Coast Powersports
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well,
it was a pretty good trip. bike ran real good. probably have some cam changes in the future but cant complain.

found zach, he won. it was good racing but he has the edge and definately gets out of the gate better. just didnt have enough to run him down.

also met depotman and squash and had some fun racing at boxcar.

didnt meet porkpchop but maybe next time.

and as a bonus, both bikes made it home in the same shape as they left!!!

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Good to hear. How was Jakes bike running? I met up with him and did some racing a couple weekends ago but his bike wasn't running good at all.

·
Oregon Coast Powersports
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it seemed to be running pretty good. i believe that squash52 was riding it. his is the 490 venom right?

i cant remember the other members name that was there too but he was on a 480 templeton built bike.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Im glad we finally hooked up again..........Zach's 480 was able take care of the light work for me......so I didnt feel bad not having my ride........LOL.

Sorry I forgot the garlic, QUIKSHRK.

Some good racing, Jamie's 480 is getting closer to Zach's.

I cruised around in the hemi dodge...........with the wifes 400EX in the back just incase...........LOL.

·
Oregon Coast Powersports
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i wish i would have been able to race jamie. sounds like his runs good too.

·
Registered
365 Posts
i wish i would have been able to race jamie. sounds like his runs good too.[/b]
I talked to Jim when he stopped by are camp at Bullrun and he said you guys were camped together so next time I headed over to Horsefall I checked out all the camps looking for #91 with no luck. Did not realize until I spoke with Damon that he said you guys were camped at Hauser, would have love to run you guys...I am just a putz and could not find you!

Zach was the man to beat on the smaller cc's bikes, I thought I might have his number this trip and the SOB even got faster it seemed from last time I raced him at Florence.

I forgot to mention how much I hate camping at Bullrun, nothing like 7 miles of whoops to get over to the Hauser/Horsefall side....lol

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Zach did run better........hes working out the bugs........ :innocent:

Jamie I didnt get to see the Hybrid run.........allways fun to see it in action......maybe next time.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Shiotttttttttt I didnt see anyone race. Showed up Sat. morning, found Jake and the crew and off we went. I had never been down to Coos before.....loved it. Some fun wide open rides and tons of hills to air it out on. My wrist, knees and shoulders could feel the effects on Sunday from all of the Jumping.

Boxcar IMO is a joke. That isnt a hill, its a freakin wreck waitin to happen. The North Drag strip is much better IMO.

We were jumping the hill right @ the top of Boxcar to its right and some of those guys racin were damn near hittin us. Definately had to watch them.

Glad to hear everyone ran good and didnt break anything.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts