Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know if i can replace my bent oem intake valve with a kibblewhite one?as the kibblewhite is a third of the price.....thanks!

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Check out yamaha of troy... i just orded 4 new valves and they were the best prices i could find... got all 4 valves and a timing chain for 140.00... thats for OEM stuff...

If you wanna go aftermarket check out the site sponsors as they will be glad to hook you up

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A third the price??? Where are you buying your valves?[/b]
i know it sounds crazy...but here in Ireland we get screwed big time for pretty much everything we buy...its like this,my local honda dealer wants 80euros(approx 110 dollors)for the oem valve :thumbdown:(which iv already paid for the first valve i bent :banghead: and i can buy a kibblewhite one from ebay for 40 dollors shipped...and i could actually buy a whole set of oem exhaust and inlet valves from ebay for about 50 dollors more than the cost of one valve here :question: oh the joys of living in a rip off republic(as we call it...lol)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check out yamaha of troy... i just orded 4 new valves and they were the best prices i could find... got all 4 valves and a timing chain for 140.00... thats for OEM stuff...

If you wanna go aftermarket check out the site sponsors as they will be glad to hook you up[/b]
thanks dude...i'll check them out!

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
lomo... we pay quite a bit more for oem parts up here in canada... thats why i have resorted to buying them in the states... and shipping them here... the money i save is worth the little extra wait it takes them to get here...

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lomo... we pay quite a bit more for oem parts up here in canada... thats why i have resorted to buying them in the states... and shipping them here... the money i save is worth the little extra wait it takes them to get here...[/b]
really!...i assumed that Canada would be similar on price to the US...just being a large country...large econemy/volume of sales and all that!these guys in the US dont know how good they have it...lol...im the same though..get whatever i can from the US now...the wait is defo a pain but the savings make it worth it....i have emailed yammi of troy..so fingers crossed they can sort me out!!!thanks again for the heads up dude... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Yea no problem... hope it all works out for you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts