Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i just trimmed my fenders on the R. This is the first time ive ever touched our jigsaw so i was a little worried. I did make it through fine except on the right fender at the bottom, you can tell just a little bit. i did that cause a shadow was casted over it so i cut it blind. NE way, pics are below and I JUST GOT KILLSWITCH ENGAGE'S NEW CD!!!! w00t.

Heres where i kinda screwed up

·
Registered
314 Posts
Looks WICKED! I wish I could trim mine but with woods riding I really need them. :(

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, im mostly an MX rider and im practicing freestyle so i dont really need them. I trimmed them at about 1:30am last nite so i havent even got to ride it yet. ill be back in a few minutes :D .

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks dude. its not really that hard if you have it marked good. i almost pi$$ed my pants when i first got about a centimeter into the plastics, i was thinking, omg what did i get myself into, but they turned out alright. heck if im 16 and could do it, then if your older than me, you should sch00l me :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
FYI...

Since the 450R has removeable fenders(not one piece), we can trim and get another set to replace.

My bro says EVERYBODY at Pismo runs around with none at all...

They look great, thanks for the tech.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
i wish someone would post a pic of a black 450. Ive been thinking about doing it, but would like to see one first.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Originally posted by hondaracer305@Aug 4 2004, 12:09 AM
hey guys, i just trimmed my fenders on the R. This is the first time ive ever touched our jigsaw so i was a little worried. I did make it through fine except on the right fender at the bottom, you can tell just a little bit. i did that cause a shadow was casted over it so i cut it blind. NE way, pics are below and I JUST GOT KILLSWITCH ENGAGE'S NEW CD!!!! w00t.

Heres where i kinda screwed up
Look good, but I think i will keep what came with the Quad, maybe in the future, I was looking at them but...

What did you mean ("Heres where i kinda screwed up") I didn't see anything wrong with that picture. :huh:

Chuck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts