Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Thats no 450r head thats for sure..... Not sure I like the combustion chamber on that thing to be honest. Port job look pretty sweet though from what we can see!

EDIT: Doh, it says its a preditor... still dont like the combustion chamber...carry on....lol

·
Registered
809 Posts
One thing that I like that you can tell is its got 2 seperate exhaust ports. I think the honda would run better if it had 2 seperate ports. Lets take the combustion chamber of the honda and mate it to the predetor's exhaust layout!

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Loookin good :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
That is very pretty. That's what I like to see in the exhaust port finish wise.

·
Registered
10,711 Posts
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

someone did some bowl work.......

hope it all works out for ya......lol..... j/k

·
Registered
266 Posts
boner!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,307 Posts
seen this somewhere and thought you might like to see it, i think somebody in ny did it[/b]
That looks awesome, the next question is.....why? It's still a Polaris, hahaha

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Thats no 450r head thats for sure..... Not sure I like the combustion chamber on that thing to be honest. Port job look pretty sweet though from what we can see!

EDIT: Doh, it says its a preditor... still dont like the combustion chamber...carry on....lol[/b]
i see a possible flow problem

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Very impressive!

The intakes bowls look fairly deep, more port volume. The exhaust bowls are very shallow.
Making a sharp allmost imediately.
Also note the bridge that is between the intake and exhaust.........just enough to increase quench yet not to much as to restrict overlap flow. This brige will also increase swirl and still leave enough room not to shroud the valves to much.

·
Registered
38 Posts
nice work

1 - 15 of 15 Posts