Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh my bad I was talking about some full front fenders vs your cut ones
They have full ones? I looked at your bike and it looks like mine. Already have a loud exhaust on it. Never had a 450 before and this is only my second bike with a clutch. Have you got any pointers or any advice

·
Registered
75 Posts
The only advice I can really think of is if you can afford it run 93 octane fuel an for oil run the Rotella t4 15w40 oil. Also what are your plans for this. Are you gonna build it for mx, xc or just kinda leave it as us with the adding of parts here and there. My next question is what brand of exhaust are you running and are there any specific mods to it motor wise.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The only advice I can really think of is if you can afford it run 93 octane fuel an for oil run the Rotella t4 15w40 oil. Also what are your plans for this. Are you gonna build it for mx, xc or just kinda leave it as us with the adding of parts here and there. My next question is what brand of exhaust are you running and are there any specific mods to it motor wise.
I’d love to be able to build it for racing. Just don’t really have an area to ride the thing how it can really be ridden. I haven’t even got into 5th gear yet cause I haven’t been open enough too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts