Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an idea, i was thinking of gettin skid plates for my 450, and was thinking about gettin the bottom sides done with a line-x or rhino type coating, i think this would work great since its suppose to be durable, how bout u guys, wat do u think.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by Trx450Ryan@Sep 23 2004, 11:16 AM
Just an idea, i was thinking of gettin skid plates for my 450, and was thinking about gettin the bottom sides done with a line-x or rhino type coating, i think this would work great since its suppose to be durable, how bout u guys, wat do u think.
that stuff is heavy....plus I dont think you need it....

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Originally posted by Trx450Ryan@Sep 23 2004, 12:16 PM
I agree with them in that it will get caught on rocks and tear off, but why would you want ot anyway? The point of the skids is to protect the bottom, they aren't meant to be pretty if you ride hard. I don't think you can put anything on the bottom of the skid and expect nothing to happen to it ... just my $.02

-Zack-

·
Registered
733 Posts
i agree w/all of the above. if you coat them, they won't be skids... they'll be STOPPERS. :D

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Originally posted by RedDogg@Sep 23 2004, 04:57 PM
i agree w/all of the above. if you coat them, they won't be skids... they'll be STOPPERS. :D
You sure are in a joking mood today RedDogg, aren't you?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Originally posted by TrX450rKiD+Sep 23 2004, 03:59 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-RedDogg
@Sep 23 2004, 04:57 PM
You sure are in a joking mood today RedDogg, aren't you?
[/b]
i get silly when i am deprived of sleep. ^_^

1 - 8 of 8 Posts