Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to drop a friendely reminder. Keep your quads locked up.

The 450's are on the picking order, We busted a group that had 10 stored.

These turds had some pretty trick stuff to break in. Like liq nitrogen, silent zaw saws and stun guns for the pooch.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Thanks for busting those Aholes, I hope they do a lot of jail time!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Justr give me 10 mintues and a Crow Bar, lockem them in a room with me, and I garuntee you they will never steal anything ever again!!!!

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Originally posted by liveformx64@Aug 25 2004, 02:34 PM
Justr give me 10 mintues and a Crow Bar, lockem them in a room with me, and I garuntee you they will never steal anything ever again!!!!
DIDO.... but 30 secs is all i need..........

·
Registered
321 Posts
Originally posted by KillerQuad+Aug 25 2004, 03:33 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-liveformx64
@Aug 25 2004, 02:34 PM
DIDO.... but 30 secs is all i need..........
[/b]
that would be too long. have them talk to rebo. my pe teacher. I mean DAMN. he will turn that smile upside down (well kind of) into a streight face. everything to him is attitude. he's insane but that's why I like him. he's good at spotting leadership he's sure to spot me. but that's all it woul[d take with coch rebo. then let me sick the janitor on him.

·
Registered
100 Posts
well, i just hope they feel good that they're the most horrible piece of crap people on the planet... gotta love those scumbags! (not!) i also hope they have FUN with their "special friend" named bubba in jail!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts