Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there's alot of info on the jetting issues with this trx450er/r bikes but we all don't have the same mods on them,I've been trying to get mines to at least start and stay idling but it won't do that,it'll try to start, but dies immediately,this is what I have on the bike for mods, Stock Ferrea Valves and springs,Hotcams stage 2,100mm Athena Cylinder with CP Carillo piston, Full Barkers exhaust system, no lid and stock air filter also I have aftermarket a/f screw adjuster, for jets I have all oem keihin jets, 165 main,170main, 175main, 180main, 185main,stock pilot 42 ,45 pilot,48 pilot,50 pilot,35 leak,40 leak and 55 leak also the acc screw is adjusted to no play on it,it squirts fuel very far without hitting the slide, I did check some numbers on my stator and the ignition number is 10m ohms and I had .3 to .4 ohms also the stator numbers were abnormal so could that be the issue? PLEASE ANY INPUT ON THE JETS IS VERY HELPFUL, I WILL BUY NEW STATOR, BATTERY AND POSSIBLY SPARK PLUG IGNITION, THE BOOT IS BRAND NEW... PLEASE ANYONE WHO KNOWLEDGE LET ME KNOW....THANKS

1 - 1 of 1 Posts