Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i got a hmf full cf sport series syestem that was jetted for me by ray laks honda they used a 118 maindyno jet i wanna take the lid off idea of what main to put in? and i got a 55 needle jet should i install that and what clip?Oh its an 05 and it an fmf jet kit but the use dyno jets nad the needle came with the kit i think

·
YamaWho?
1,487 Posts
do yourself a favor n get ya a hrc jet kit! it'll get ya running good!
my brothers 05's got a trinity full system and no lid and is running the hrc jet kit and its runnin like a top.

hit up woodward specialties... they carry them.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
but the thing is i ow my mom 4000 right now cuz i got ripped of super bad and i got a jet kit and want a little exter oooomf

·
YamaWho?
1,487 Posts
ok well if you dont want to get the whole kit, just get the main which is a Keihin 185 i belive. just go to any dealer/shop they should be able to get you keihin jets. dont get any other brand jet.

that should put you in a good place so you can take off your lid.
but you have to remember no bike is the same and the hrc main jet size is just a good guess on what should put you close to the jetting your bike needs. past that... it takes alot of tuning to get it exact.

you really want some more oomph you needa get a cam.

and a word of advice... repeatedly posting for people to hurry and respond to your thread isnt going to make you any friends on here.
and if you do some searching theres a good chance you'll find somthing to answer most of any questions you may have.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts