Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 trx450er and i have recently added a jet kit. I have a white brothers exhuast and had no problems with it. I put in the jet and it worked for awhile, then it didnt want to start?:thumbdown: Its not the battery or anything like that because it will sit there and try and try, but it wont fire the engine. I got spark and everything else so im thinking it has to do with the jetting and maybe my carb fuel intake>? If anyone has any suggestions or comments let me know thank. Chris :question:

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
I have a 2007 trx450er and i have recently added a jet kit. I have a white brothers exhuast and had no problems with it. I put in the jet and it worked for awhile, then it didnt want to start?:thumbdown: Its not the battery or anything like that because it will sit there and try and try, but it wont fire the engine. I got spark and everything else so im thinking it has to do with the jetting and maybe my carb fuel intake>? If anyone has any suggestions or comments let me know thank. Chris :question:[/b]
Honestly I have no idea about your situation but is it turning over? And also if you think its your jets/carb etc it wouldnt hurt to clean them all out..even if it isnt that it would still help.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Check your spark plug and clean the carb FIRST...and if everything looks good there then you most likely need a valve adj. or your timing is off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts