Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just whent through the members in this site and over 150 people dont even have one post in the site. haha thats a pretty big number...meh i just thot i would bring it up cuz im in school and im board.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HaHa i was doing Romeo and Juliet. Talk about some usless crap! i hate that stupid dude!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Originally posted by Mitco39@Sep 16 2004, 04:32 PM
I just whent through the members in this site and over 150 people dont even have one post in the site. haha thats a pretty big number...meh i just thot i would bring it up cuz im in school and im board.
Iv'e noticed that this site is a little sleepy at times. -_- Some people just prefer to read. And then there are those that join just to ask 1 question and never return. <_< I have a YFZ so I spend most of my time at YFZ Central. But even there it can be slow at times, and that site has close to 3,300 members. I come over here from time to time, but find myself reading more than writing.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Yep, some people just have one question they need answered and thats all they sign up for and others just want to browse. The is my favorite site because of the people, most people use the search button before posting, and theres not really anyone one here that just posts to be a jerk. I had 300+ posts on one of the real big honda sites before I came here and now on here I've pasted up the big site by about 300+ posts

This site and its people are great!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts